Pelican's 7610 Tactical Flashlight is a compact and durable illumination tool that is ready to serve you anywhere you go. At 5.5 oz of weight and 4.4" of length, this 1018-lumen light will fit most backpacks or pockets and will not add much weight. It also features a carbon-steel belt clip for wearing on your waist. To provide a lasting battery life and proper illumination, this product has four light modes (low, medium, high, strobe) and five interchangeable mode activation sequences. Use the tailcap dual push button for activating, deactivating, and configuring this flashlight as needed and monitor the built-in LED battery status indicator to measure out your usage.
To follow you anywhere, the 7610 is outfitted with a CNC-machined high-quality aluminum and sealed with an NBR O-ring for waterproof and submersible (to 3.3') performance. Its anti-reflection coated window is protected with a crenellated bezel, and the diamond-textured wide push button is surrounded by a crenelated shroud.
Performance on Two CR123 Batteries
- White light LED lamp
- Low: 25 lumens for 33 hours
- Medium: 531 lumens for two hours
- High: 1018 lumens for one and a half hours
- Low, medium, high, and strobe lighting modes
- Tailcap push-button switch
- Constant-on and momentary
- Five selectable light mode sequences
- Aluminum body
- Type III anodized finish
- Sealed with an NBR O-ring
- Waterproof (IPX8), submersible to 3.3'
- Glass lens with anti-reflection coating
- Crenelated front bezel and a tail shroud
- Diamond-textured wide pushbutton
- Removable carbon-steel belt clip
- Takes one AA or two CR123 batteries
- LED battery status indicator: green for full; amber for medium; red for low
- Weighs 4.7 oz without a battery