Instead of repeatedly clicking buttons, the brightness of the Nitecore P26 Tactical LED Flashlight is controlled by a rotating dial that adjusts the output between 0.5 and 1000 lumens. Located near the head of the 5.9" light, the dial is easy to operate with your thumb. Twist beyond the peak output for a 1000-lumen strobe for self-defense. Turn the light on and off with the tactical-style tailcap push button.
Designed with hunting and law enforcement in mind but suited to most professional, recreational and home use, the P26 offers runtime ranging from one hour at high power to 500 hours at the lowest output. An integrated tactical ring facilitates holds and prevents the light from rolling, a partial tailcap shroud allows the light to stand on its base and helps prevent unintentional activation, and the titanium-plated stainless-steel two-way clip allows for head-up or -down carry. The crenelated bezel can be used for emergency window-breaking or self-defense. The single 18650 or two CR123 batteries are protected from firearm recoil by an impact resistance mechanism, and reverse polarity protection prevents damage from improper battery installation. The P26 employs a Precision Digital Optics Technology reflector for a smooth, long-throw beam and non-pulse width management constant circuit for consistent output without flickering. Advanced Temperature Regulation keeps the LED from overheating.
- Infinitely variable output from 0.5-1000 lumens
- Cree XP-L HI V3 LED
- Runtimes range from 1-500 hours
- Integrated PDOT provides bright reflector performance
- Disorienting 1000-lumen strobe mode for self-defense and tactical use
- Two-stage tailcap push button for momentary and constant-on
- Rotary dial controls brightness
- U-shaped tailcap shroud helps prevent accidental activation
- Impact resistance mechanism for recoil protection when used with a firearm
- Aluminum alloy housing with Type III hard anodized finish
- IPX8 rated, submersible to 6.6' and impact-resistant to 3.3'
- Titanium-plated stainless-steel two-way clip
- Crenelated bezel design for emergency glass-breaking or self-defense
- Can run on one 18650 or two CR123 batteries
- Reverse-polarity protection
- Advanced Temperature Regulation module
- Non-PWM digitally regulated output for consistent performance with no flicker