The Sevenoak DSLR Shoulder Rig with Motorized Follow Focus and Focus Memory Function features battery-powered lens drive motors and handles with integrated thumb-controlled switches to enable full lens control without having to remove your hands from the grips. The shoulder-mounted rig is built around two pairs of 11.8" 15mm rods linked by a riser bracket that offsets your camera from your shoulder to sit in front of your eyes so you can see its LCD screen. Additional rig components include cushioned handgrips, a shoulder pad, and a camera platform with removable camera plate. Two rod-mounted lens drives are included, one for focus and one for zoom, as well as two sets of lens gear rings suitable for DSLR-type lenses with outer diameters from 66 to 99mm and without built-in gears.
To drive and control the lens motors, the shoulder rig features an electric control module that mounts on the rig's 15mm rods and is powered using two 18650 batteries (not included). The module offers variable-speed operation, four follow-focus memory presets, and configuration lens rotation start/stop limits for setting virtual hard stops for lenses that continuously rotate. With switches located on the handles, you can seamlessly follow focus or zoom while maintaining a firm grip on both handles for stable and comfortable, shoulder-mounted shooting.
- 15mm rod shoulder rig for DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- Lens motor drive system for smooth focus and zoom control
- Handgrips with integrated thumb switches provide full lens control while maintaining a firm hold
- Lens control module requires two 18650 batteries (not included)
- Variable-speed operation for precise adjustment during video recording
- Four follow focus memory presets and configurable lens rotation (start/stop) range limits
- Includes two sets of three lens gear rings to accommodate lenses with 76 to 99mm outer diameter
- Offset riser bracket for easier viewing of rear LCD screen on DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- Shoulder pad
- Removable camera plate with 1/4"-20 screw
- Anodized CNC aluminum construction for a durable yet lightweight design