The NiSi 35mm T2.0 F3 Prime Lens (PL Mount) is a cine-style lens that covers up to full-frame size sensors. This versatile lens comes with an interchangeable PL mount; Canon EF and Sony E mounts are available separately, offering compatibility with a wide range of cameras. Its apochromatic design reduces aberrations, producing natural tones with a virtual lack of color-fringing.
This 35mm prime lens opens to a wide T2.0 aperture, and its optical coating both enhances contrast, and creates stylized flares. A 12-blade iris and a "sensed presence" feature help to produce soft, attractive bokeh. Common physical characteristics across the NiSi F3 series like the 95mm front diameter and 4.6" length reduce time spent positioning lens accessories on your rig.
- Covers full-frame sensors in cameras like the ARRI ALEXA LF, RED MONSTRO VV, Panavision DXL2, Sony Venice, Canon C700FF and more
- Included PL mount may be swapped out with separately-available Canon EF or Sony E mounts
- A 12-blade iris produces a soft, attractive bokeh effect (out-of-focus highlights)
- Apochromatic design with reduced aberrations and pure, natural tones
- Optical coatings control dispersion and enhance contrast, creating a retro-cine style
- Common front diameter, lens length, and gear positioning enables quick lens changes
- Fast T2.0 maximum aperture
- Compatible with NiSi's wide range of cinema-oriented filters