The ProVideoInstruments VeCOAX ULTRA-2 HDMI Modulator converts two channels of HDMI video to two HDTV channels for distribution over your existing coaxial cable. Use this modulator to send your video signal to an unlimited number of TVs, using MPEG-2 encoding to support standards such as QAM, ATSC, ISDBT, DVBT, DVBC, and DMBT.
The modular VeCOAX ULTRA-2 HDMI supports video signals up 1080p60, can be expanded with additional cards to a maximum of eight channels, and has a built-in amplifier. Features include a latency of <20 ms, EDID management, selectable audio formats including AC-3 Dolby Digital, built-in color bars, closed caption compatibility, and an internal power supply.
This modulator also features remote control using your PC, and the downloadable software. One-click setup via the front panel display enables you to quickly set up the VeCOAX Ultra-2 HDMI modulator.
- Converts two channels of HDMI video for distribution over your existing coaxial TV cable
- MPEG-2 encoding for QAM delivery; supports ATSC, ISDBT, DVBT, DVBC, and DMBT
- Supports up to 1080p60 video, and Dolby audio
- Modular design is expandable up to eight channels with additional cards
- Built-in amplifier up to +45 dB
- Plug-and-play installation via the front panel display
- Use coaxial splitters to send your signal to an unlimited number of TVs
- Internal power supply
- USA QAM CABLE J.83B, any 256 and 64 mode
- USA ATSC air 8VSB
- Brazilian ISDB-T terrestrial
- DVB-T EU, AU, NZ terrestrial 6/7/8 MHz bandwidth worldwide
- DVB-C Cable
- DTMB terrestrial