The VeCODER ULTRA-8 HDMI IPTV Encoder from ProVideoInstruments is a real-time IP video encoder providing simultaneous streaming of up to eight channels of HDMI video. This hardware-based H.264 encoder supports multiple video rates up to 1080p and offers scaling, logo insertion, and multi-format audio encoding.
A built-in gigabit IPTV server enables you to directly stream HDMI video via LAN, Wi-Fi, or internet using your existing routers and switches. Encoded content may be sent simultaneously to popular streaming platforms such as YouTube Red, Wowza, or Akamai. Multi-rate resolutions enable each of the HDMI input channels to be configured for up to four types of target devices such as smart TVs, tablets, PCs, and smartphones. Brand, watermark, or label each stream with up to four logo, graphic, or text inserts.
VeCODER ULTRA-8 HDMI Encoder features include a latency of <50 ms, EDID management, independent scalers for each channel, HDMI-embedded audio support, and closed caption compatibility. This encoder also features remote control using your PC and the included management software.
- Remote control using your PC and the included management software
- Simple setup via a log-in protected web interface
- Direct-drive any LAN, Wi-Fi, or internet using M3U8, HLS, RTMP, HTTP, UDP, and RTSP
- Expandable, modular design
- Advanced EDID automatic control is compatible with any HDMI video source
- Automatic frame-rate input switching
- Digital in-HDMI closed captioning
- Built-in HD color bars generator
- Video pre-processing with noise reduction
- Selectable motion-estimation function
- PID numbering, and descriptor control to match network provider, or application requirements