ILIO Gig Performer 2 is a plug-in host software designed to provide a reliable solution for playing your instrument and effect plug-ins live, with confidence and without using your DAW. It allows you to easily control large, virtual piano/synth rigs, massive guitar effect racks, or wide arrays of compressors and EQ effects, while switching between them instantly with zero glitches and using little CPU power on your Windows computer.
Gig Performer 2 enables you to load dozens of plug-ins simultaneously in multiple Rackspaces with customizable and MIDI-learnable controls. Simply connect plug-ins to each other in any configuration, and custom-design panels to control each Rackspace using a variety of knob, switch, lever, and LED widgets, and color-coded face plates. You can create different Rackspaces for every song in your set list and advance from song to song or verse to chorus without sonic interruption, even while holding notes or chords on your keyboard or guitar.
MIDI clock sync enables you to play your sequencers, LFOs, and effects in sync with your rig's master clock. Full OSC support allows you to control Gig Performer 2 via touch surfaces, DJ controllers, and more. Advanced MIDI functions provide flexible MIDI routing options to create complex setups for sound design applications.
This version of the software comes with a multitrack recorder to capture your band's audio tracks and a multichannel audio mixer for expanded routing flexibility.
What's New in Version 2
- New Rig Manager lets you easily switch between multiple hardware rigs on one computer
- New multichannel audio mixer gives you expanded routing flexibility
- New multitrack recording function lets you capture your band’s audio tracks for post mixing (no DAW required)
- Supports VST 3 plug-ins
- New GPScript provides easy programming of deep MIDI processing and automation
- Supports all VST plug-ins—load dozens of plug-ins simultaneously
- Easily create variations of your Rackspace and switch between them instantly and with zero glitches, even while holding notes or chords on your keyboard or guitar
- Low CPU usage: Uses as few CPU cycles as possible
- Flexible: Connect any plug-in to any other plug-in in any configuration—parallel or serial (no aux busses needed)
- Audio file player: Play up to eight audio files individually or simultaneously for backing tracks or for looping short samples
- MIDI & OSC support: Use your existing MIDI and OSC devices and apps (iOS/Android)—map any control to any controllable parameter
- MIDI clock sync: Slave Gig Performer from your external DAW or MIDI device
- Large and accurate built-in tuner to quickly tune your instrument
- Built-in metronome helps keep your performance in sync
- Advanced MIDI functions: Associate specific MIDI devices with particular plug-ins easily and visually—use transpose, channel mapping, MIDI out settings, and more
- Supports layering and splitting operations (keyboard zones), and individual transposition
- User-friendly operation: Create complete setups in no time using the intuitive, click-and-drag, icon-based user interface
- Runs on Windows 7 or later