Expand your connectivity options with the SD5200T Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station from Kensington. This docking station offers a wealth of connection options including one USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port, dual USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, one DisplayPort, one RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, one 3.5mm audio output, and one 3.5mm audio input.
In addition to the enhanced connectivity options offered by the SD5200T dock, it is also possible to power your compatible devices from the USB Type-C and Thunderbolt 3 ports as they offer 15W and 85W of power. The Thunderbolt 3 ports support data rates of up to 40 Gb/s and enhanced display resolutions up to 5K on a single monitor and 4K in a dual-monitor setup along with the ability to daisy-chain up to 5 additional devices. The dual USB 3.0 ports make it easy to connect a variety of USB compatible peripherals to your computer, and you can even charge your mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets by connecting to 2.1A USB 3.0 port.
Does your computer have a network connection? Well, fear not as this Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station comes with an RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port to connect directly to a nearby LAN. If that's not enough, you can connect your microphone and headphones to the dock and even mount the dock to the back of your monitor using a 100 x 100mm or 75 x 75mm VESA compatible mount. Once configured, the dock can be secured by attaching a compatible lock to the built-in Kensington Lock Slot.
- Cross-Platform compatibility allows this Thunderbolt 3 dock to work for both Windows and Mac users
- Thunderbolt 3 technology allows a single port to provide up to 40 Gb/s of data speed, and connectivity to Thunderbolt-enabled devices, billions of USB devices, and UHD displays - all while supplying power
- 5K or 4K for dual monitor supports the crisp resolution, contrast, and color depth of Ultra HD via DisplayPort or HDMI (adapters sold separately)
- 85W power delivery to charge the host device (host device must be designed to support power delivery for dock to provide charging)
- Productivity ports connect to peripheral accessories via one USB-C 5 Gb/s port with 15W, two USB 3.0 ports (one of which is a 2.1A charging port), one DisplayPort, one Gigabit Ethernet port, and 3.5mm headphone and microphone jacks
- Daisy chaining allows connection for up to 5 additional Thunderbolt-enabled devices
- Kensington Security Slot protects your technology investment via easy implementation of a cable lock
- Zero Footprint Mounting provides the option to attach the dock to the back of any VESA-compatible external display to accommodate space-challenged workspaces (mounting plate sold separately)