Put together by Rosco, this Silk 220 Bi-Color LED Soft Panel Kit is a fully featured bundle for transporting and setting up your light. Paired with the Silk 220 LED fixture is a 60-degree grid for tightening the beam angle and adding directional control, as well as a soft carrying case for easier travelling. Complementing these items are a mounting yoke with 5/8" receiver, a 1 1/8" spigot adapter, a universal power supply, and a 9.8' power cord with U.S. plug.
With CRI and TLCI ratings above 96 at both tungsten and daylight settings, the Silk 220 is designed for photographers and videographers desiring accurate colors straight from their camera. It is a bi-color fixture with a diffuser panel on the front, offering vast swaths of soft light that can be controlled from 2800K to 6500K to match the color temperature of other sources. A dimming range from 0 to 100% gives you full control over the intensity of your light, with four different adjustment curves available for improved operation: linear, square law, S-curve, and tungsten.
The back of the Silk 220 features dual rotating knobs and a simple numerical readout for on-board control, with the light offering DMX support via 5-pin XLR in and out slots. Wireless DMX is also possible, as integrated into the fixture is an antenna for use with optional LumenRadio transmitters. The fixture's housing is made of anodized aluminum for durability, featuring magnets on its front panel that can be used to mount accessories. Finally, the Silk 220 runs on 100-240 VAC, but can also be powered by batteries via separately available V-mount or Gold mount plates.
- Anodized aluminum housing with both tungsten- and daylight-balanced LEDs, covered by a diffuser for soft and uniform light
- Color temperature control from 2800K to 6500K, easy to match with other light sources
- High CRI and TLCI ratings make for accurate color rendering in a variety of settings
- Dimming range from 0-100%, with four curve modes for improved control when changing the brightness mid-shot
- Two knobs for on-board control, wired DMX via 5-pin XLR ports, or wireless DMX with optional LumenRadio transmitter
- Magnetic corners allow you to easily attach compatible accessories such as grids or barndoors
- Yoke with 5/8" center slot and 1 1/8" spigot adapter
- Runs on 100-240 VAC and 50/60 Hz, includes AC adapter and power cord with U.S. plug
- Optional battery plates available for using the light in outdoor locations
- CE, RoHS, and ETL certified, as well as an ingress protection rating of IP20