Powered by the included ENGINE 2 sample player, Best Service Celtic Era is a virtual instrument with a comprehensive library of ancient sounds and instruments from the Celtic culture going back to the Bronze Age. Featuring catchy flutes, dreamy harps, the famous Uilleann pipes, the indispensable Bodhran drums, as well as authentic phrases and inspiring soundscapes, it provides composers and producers with a flexible tool well suited for traditional and historical compositions, film scoring, fantasy games, and more.
Celtic Era offers an 18GB library with 18,000 samples delivered at 24-bit / 44.1 kHz resolution. It comprises twenty-three, multisampled Celtic instruments including winds, plucked and bowed strings, keys, and percussion. In addition, there are three instruments from the Bronze Age, the carnyx, cornu, and war horn, which allow you to tap into the rarely explored world of Celtic sounds from antiquity.
To bring a realistic dimension to your performance, the software provides a powerful assortment of articulations, round robins, dynamic gradations, as well as real legato function and dedicated glissando samples. You can create your own melodies using the solo instruments or quickly set up rhythms with percussion MIDI loops and realistic MIDI patterns of strumming guitars and bouzoukis.
Celtic Era is performed by influential musicians in the Irish music scene and recorded by Eduardo Tarilonte at Eldana studios using high-quality Kahayan U47 microphones and close-miking technique without room sound.
- Collection of sounds and instruments from the Celtic culture
- 18GB library with more than 18,000 samples
- 23 fully playable Celtic instruments including winds, plucked and bowed strings, keys, and percussion
- Three additional instruments from the Bronze Age
- Multisampled instruments recorded at 24-bit / 44.1 kHz resolution with several dynamic gradations, various articulations, and round robins
- Real legato function and dedicated glissando samples
- Percussion MIDI loops
- Inspiring soundscapes
- Strumming guitar and bouzouki with realistic MIDI patterns
- Recorded using selected Kahayan U47 microphones into preamplifiers by the same manufacturer
- Close-miked instruments without room detail
- All instruments are played by musicians who are influential in the Irish music scene
- Recorded by Eduardo Tarilonte at Eldana studios in Spanish Dueñas
- Includes ENGINE 2 Sample Player, no extra software required
- Irish flute
- Irish whistle
- Low whistle (D)
- Highland pipes
- Uilleann pipes
- Two concertinas
- Two Celtic harps
- Irish fiddle
- Acoustic guitar (fingered and plucked)
- Irish bouzouki
- Tenor banjo
- Acoustic guitar
- Irish bouzouki
Bronze Age Instruments
- War horn