The Ultrasone Signature DXP Headphones are dynamic, closed-back headphones designed to deliver natural sound, noise-isolation, and minimized fatigue to professional DJs, musicians, audio engineers, and sound recordists on the road or in the studio. The 50mm Mylar drivers produce a frequency response of 5 Hz to 30 kHz with a maximum SPL of 115 dB.
The S-Logic Plus technology employed creates a more natural, three-dimensional sound, while reducing SPL at the eardrum by several decibels. Ultrasone’s ULE shielding diminishes the magnetic radiation produced by typical headphones. Use the 9.8’ cable with the 1/4” jack when performing, or go with the 3.9’ cable with the 3.5mm jack when connecting to a smartphone. For safe and easy transport, the headphones can be folded and stored in the supplied carrying case.
- 50mm Mylar drivers
- Closed-back design minimizes sound leakage
- Foldable for compact storage
- 5 Hz to 30 kHz frequency range
- Detachable single-sided cable
- Includes carrying case with zipper
- Includes two different cables
- 9.8' coiled cable with 6.3mm and gold-plated plug; Bayonet-connection to headphone
- 3.9' straight cable with 3.5mm and gold-plated plug, microphone and remote control; Bayonet-connection to headphone
S-Logic Plus Natural Surround Sound
- S-Logic uses decentralized driver positioning, rather than digital processing, to send music around your ears, not just into them. Instead of hitting the inner ear directly, the signals are reflected off the surface of the outer ear in different directions before entering the auditory canal. This aids in creating a natural, three-dimensional sound
- S-Logic also provides a reduction of sound pressure levels at the eardrum by about 3 to 4 dB. This may reduce the risk of hearing damage while ensuring hours of fatigue-free listening
- S-Logic Plus combines precision dampening with micro-acoustic reinforcement, allowing driver, buffer-board, and spatial parameters to complement one another in an optimal manner. The acoustically redesigned earcups of and their tonal fine-tuning result in a neutral sound impression with more vivid perception of voices and instruments
- Many headphone drivers produce low-frequency magnetic fields as they convert an electrical signal into the acoustical signal that we hear as music. Ultrasone developed a special MU Metal shielding, called ULE (Ultra Low Emissions), to reduce this radiation by up to 98%, compared to conventional headphones