The PreSonus Alpine EQ-550 is a Fat Channel EQ plug-in, which emulates the design of a vintage 1960s EQ. State-modeled to accurately capture the unique sound and response of the original hardware processor, the plug-in features three overlapping bands divided into seven, fixed-frequency points, each with five steps of boost or cut. It offers selectable peak or shelf filters for the high and low bands along with an independent, insertable bandpass filter, to enhance your tracks with rich and musical equalization.
The Alpine EQ-550 comes in both StudioLive Series III format and Studio One format, so you can use it in both mixer and DAW Fat Channels.
- 1960s vintage equalizer with three overlapping bands
- Functions as an additional EQ processor in the Fat Channel XT plug-in in Studio One Artist and Professional (versions 3.5.6 and later)
- Compatible with StudioLive Series III console and rack mixers
- Functions as an additional EQ model in the Fat Channel processing section of StudioLive Series III Mixers
- Seven fixed-frequency points, each with five steps of boost or cut
- Selectable peak or shelf filters for high and low bands
- Independently insertable bandpass filter
Compatible Digital Mixer Models
- StudioLive 16 Series III
- StudioLive 24 Series III
- StudioLive 32 Series III
- StudioLive 16R
- StudioLive 24R
- StudioLive 32R