Available for download, IK Multimedia's Total Studio 2 Deluxe is a collection of plug-ins suitable for music production, mixing, and mastering. You'll find Syntronik, SampleTank 3, five virtual instruments for SampleTank 3, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, Amplitube 4 Deluxe, and T-RackS 5 Deluxe.
IK Multimedia Syntronik - Virtual Synthesizer Workstation Plug-In (Full Version, Download)
Available as an electronic download, IK Multimedia Syntronik is a virtual synthesizer workstation plug-in with a library that comprises seventeen modeled instruments with over 2000 preset sounds. The library covers 38 meticulously multi-sampled iconic vintage synthesizers and string machines, including the Oberheim OB-Xa, ARP String Ensemble, Sequential Circuits Prophet-5, PPG Wave 2.3, Minimoog Model D, Roland Jupiter-8, and more. To make your sound-tweaking experience even more inspirational, the workstation offers seventeen dedicated interfaces with the look and feel of the original hardware panels and easy-to-use controls.
Syntronik employs the company's DRIFT technology to emulate the way real analog circuits behave over time and recreate the unmistakable sound of analog oscillators. The synth engine features circuit-level filter models from four of the best-sounding synths of all time, which provide a pristine reproduction of the most critical sections of each synthesizer in the collection, while enabling you to produce your own original sonic dimensions.
The software comes with true 4-part capability, great for layering rich sounds with multis and splits. Four keyboard modes including Poly, Mono, Legato 1, and Legato 2, and four dynamic arpeggiators are included to create complex rhythmic textures. 38 high-quality effects are available for insertion via a lunchbox-style interface, which allows you to intuitively forge, manipulate, transform, and mangle your sounds with up to five simultaneous effects per instrument.
Syntronik is compatible with Mac and Windows platforms, and works in VST2, VST3, Audio Units, and AAX formats running at 64-bit.
- 17 instrument collections representing 38 classic synthesizers and string machines
- Over 50GB of samples with
- Over 2000 instrument presets
- Multi-sampled oscillators for ultimate authenticity
- DRIFT technology for realism of subtle oscillator variations
- Mix and match oscillators with filters for new original sounds
- Multiple round robins of single oscillators and oscillator combinations (including sync and FM sweeps)
- True 4-part capability to layer rich sounds with multis and splits
- 4 dynamic arpeggiators for complex rhythmic textures
- 38 high-quality effects derived from AmpliTube and T-RackS
- 5 effects can be simultaneously inserted on every instrument via a lunchbox-style interface that allows for an immediate visualization and editing of every parameter from within a single, convenient interface
- Browser search by category or keyword to find sounds in seconds
- 4 keyboard modes: Poly, Mono, Legato 1, Legato 2
- 17 dedicated interfaces with look and feel of the original hardware panels
- Optimized, resizable interfaces
- Load Syntronik sounds into SampleTank 3 for more expandability
- Works as a 64-bit plug-in or standalone instrument for Mac/Windows
Hybrid Synthesis Architecture
- Synth engine includes circuit-level filter models of four of the best-sounding machines of all time
- Moog transistor ladder (found in the Minimoog and Modular Moog)
- Roland IR3109 chip (found in the Jupiter-8 and Juno-60)
- Curtis CEM3320 chip (found in the Prophet-5 and Oberheim OB-Xa)
- Oberheim SEM state variable filter
- Harpy 260
- String Box
Modeled Synths and String Machines
- Alesis Andromeda
- ARP 2600
- ARP String Ensemble (Solina)
- Elka Rhapsody 490
- Hohner String Performer
- Minimoog Model D
- Modular Moog
- Moog Opus 3
- Moog Prodigy
- Moog Rogue
- Moog Taurus I
- Moog Taurus II
- Moog Taurus 3
- Moog Voyager
- Oberheim OB-X
- Oberheim OB-Xa
- Oberheim SEM (Synthesizer Expander Module)
- PPG Wave 2.3
- Realistic Concertmate MG-1
- Roland Juno-60
- Roland Jupiter-4
- Roland Jupiter-6
- Roland Jupiter-8
- Roland JX-10
- Roland JX-3P
- Roland JX-8P
- Roland RS-09 Organ/Strings
- Roland RS-505 Paraphonic
- Roland TB-303 Bassline
- Sequential Circuits Prophet-10
- Sequential Circuits Prophet-5
- Yamaha CS-01II
- Yamaha CS-80
- Yamaha GX-1
- Yamaha SY99
- Amps: Flexi Amp, Modern Tube Lead, SVT Classic, Jazz Amp 120
- Distortion: Distortion, Crusher, Overdrive, Overscream, Lo-Fi, Phonograph
- Dynamics / EQ: Black 76, White 2A, Model 670, Parametric EQ, Vintage EQ-1A, Channel Strip
- Modulation: AM Modulation, Ensemble Chorus, Chorus C1, Electric Flanger, FM Modulation, Opto Tremolo, Phaser, Rotary Speaker, Small Phazer, Uni-V, AutoPan, Slicer
- Reverb / Delay: Hall Reverb, Plate Reverb, Digital Delay, Spring Reverb, Tape Echo, Stereo Imager
- Filter: LFO Filter, Env Filter, Multi Filter, Wah 47
IK Multimedia SampleTank 3 Sample-Based Virtual Instrument (Download)
This electronic download version of SampleTank 3 Sample-Based Virtual Instrument from IK Multimedia features over 33GB of sound samples organized into over 4,000 instruments in 21 categories, ranging from acoustic and electronic drums, string and synth basses, guitars, pianos, strings, woodwinds, vocals, percussion, loops, and many more. Not limited to instruments, SampleTank 3 boasts over 2,500 drum, percussion, and full construction kit loops and over 2,000 MIDI files to help you get started making grooves in a variety of styles.
To help you further manipulate your sounds, SampleTank 3 features 55 integrated effects ranging from EQ and compression to guitar amp modulation, reverb, delay, and filters, including many derived from IK Multimedia's T-RackS and AmpliTube software. SampleTank 3's interface is composed of Play, Mix, and Edit environments for streamlined sound selection, editing, and mixing capabilities. The software can run stand-alone and supports 64-bit AAX, VST, and AU plug-in formats.
Need help? Try the INFO tab at the bottom of the Browser, that's where you'll find all the important details for each sound: its description, a list of its assigned controllers and a vivid 3D representation of the selected instrument.
For patterns, switch to the PATTERN tab for a quick way to try out new patterns at various tempos with the sounds you've already loaded.
Looking for something? SEARCH lets you use keywords to find the sounds you're looking for using simple terms like music genres or sonic attributes. For example, if you want a pad sound to fill out your electronic track type "atmospheric," and SampleTank 3 will present you with a tailored sound palette of Instruments and Multis. Now you can get back to the business of finishing your song.
With SampleTank 3, naming, saving and deleting your Multis or Instruments is easy. Just click on the menu icon in the bottom left.
The Part Viewer
The Part Viewer is also where you select the Part to load an Instrument into or to access its Macro controls and insert effects in the control panel at the bottom.
Working with Patterns
With these Patterns you'll always find something that fits. Once assigned to keys you can edit your Patterns to suit the tone of your song by applying quantization, changing the intensity of the Pattern's dynamics or even transposing the Pattern up-or-down. And should you need to take it further you can drag your edited Pattern straight into the DAW of your choice, and it will retain all of your carefully considered fine-tuning.
Once your patterns have been loaded where you want them, you can use the Global Play button at the bottom to start and stop all enabled Patterns simultaneously.
Think of articulations as different playing styles. For example, a violinist doesn't just trigger notes but instead uses a variety of techniques - like Pizzicato plucks, abrupt Staccato bursts and sustained Sostenuto tones - to express a full spectrum of musical emotions. SampleTank 3 lets you apply the same principle to a majority of its sounds. These articulations are easy to use and can be played in a variety of ways: assign them to a specific key, control them with the modulation wheel or simply cue them by playing different velocities. This is particularly noticeable when it comes to acoustic instruments where subtle changes in technique - like finger plucking versus pick playing on a bass - make all the difference.
Layers, Splits, and Multi-Timbral Sequencing
With 5 insert effects and 4 effect sends on every Part - plus additional racks of outboard processors - it's like having 16 different sound modules to play with.
The Macro Panel
As noted, these Macro controls vary from instrument to instrument. For example, on a piano you can control its lid, its harp resonance and the amount of room reverb applied. Or, on a drum kit, you can adjust the volume of each individual drum and cymbal as well as the level of compression applied.
The FX Panel
Click the FX button at the lower right to change the panel's display from the Macros to the FX. Select the Part you want in the Part Viewer above, then click the effect slot to view, edit or bypass the loaded effects.
The Part Channel
Use the 4 send buttons and use the send knob to adjust the send levels from the channel to the 4 Return Channels where you'd typically put multiple instrument effects as opposed to those used on each channel. You can also use the sends to create "groups" for processing with bus processors like compressors, limiters and equalizers.
At the top of each channel strip are the 5 insert effects slots. Click to load any of SampleTank's 3 effects into any slot - there are no limitations other than that of your computer's CPU power.
The effect slots are serial: the first slot feeds the second slot, the second slot feeds the third slot and so on. These effects process only their own channel, just the individual Part and its loaded Instrument.
Use an effect slot to view the effect in the FX Panel at the bottom of the window just like on the PLAY page.
The Return Channels
Typically, the Return Channels are used for effects fed from multiple instruments like reverbs and delays - for example, you can use just one ConvoRoom reverb for your piano, string pad or synth lead. But you can also use the Return Channels as "groups" to process several Instruments together with bus processors like compressors, limiters and equalizers. The Black 76, White 2A and Model 670 limiters and Tube Program EQ are exceptional for bus processing.
This technique is especially powerful with multiple drum channels. For example, put your kick drums on one channel, snare drums on the next channel and toms on another channel. First process them individually with their insert effects and then equalize and compress them as a group for a punchy and aggressive sound that's suitable for any genre. Bus processing helps you "glue" multiple elements together by using common processing on the group which adds clarity and punch to your production. Now you can use it right inside your Instrument before it even reaches the DAW. It's like having 4 additional master channel strips.
The Master Channel
4 of the best analog-modeled mastering effects from IK Multimedia's T-RackS are included in SampleTank 3: the Black 76, White 2A and Model 670 limiters as well as the Tube Program EQ. All of these effects have been modeled after some of the most famous analog studio outboard gear of all time.
The Edit Environment
The Edit page gives you 3 playback modes suitable for all kinds of source material, 10 classic and modern filters as well as all the LFOs and envelopes you'd expect.
3 Playback Engines - The Power of STRETCH
Have you ever tried to sample a vocal only to hear it played back in the upper registers with that dreaded unnatural "chipmunk" effect? SampleTank gets around this problem with its two new engines: The first is PS/TS which stands for "Pitch Shift"/"Time Stretch." This engine works to ensure your drum grooves and kits sound good and punchy - just like they were intended to be heard. The second is STRETCH, which stands for "SampleTank Time REsynthesis TeCHnology." It's there to give you realistic sounding vocals, woodwinds, basses and other organic sounds.
Want to import your own sounds? Use the power of STRETCH to build your own instruments. With SampleTank 3 all you need is just one sample.
Like Having a Time Machine
SampleTank 3 also gives you unique effects. One example is filter overdrive which lets you process your sound by soft-clipping the input to the filter section just like classic analog synthesizers of the past.
LFOs that Sync and Swim
SampleTank 3 also lets you sync each LFO independently or lock everything together with a single click using the Sync button.
The Envelope, Please
Should you not be a drummer, over 700 MIDI acoustic drum patterns are there to help. Let SampleTank 3 lay down the groove so you can jam with ready-to-go patterns like Blues, Country, Funky, Metal, Pop, Punk and Rock. All of these patterns include Intro, Verse, Chorus, Fill and Outro so you can build full drum tracks. And to kick things into high gear, all of these drum sounds can be used with SampleTank 3's new outboard effects derived from T-RackS like the Black 76, the White 2A, Model 670 and Vintage EQ1. With these in the mix you'll get a punch you can feel, a character you can appreciate and a definition you can hear.
IK Multimedia Brandenburg Piano - SampleTank 3 Virtual Instrument (Download)
Brandenburg Piano from IK Multimedia is an audiophile-grade virtual instrument featuring the warm and rich sounds of one of the most iconic German-made pianos, a 1958 Bechstein 6'8" Grand. This virtual instrument functions standalone or as a plug-in instrument when loaded into the IK Multimedia's free SampleTank Custom Shop, or as a loaded instrument in SampleTank 3 or SE workstations.
A team of audio engineers spent weeks capturing each detail with a matched pair of Neumann TLM-170R condenser microphones paired with top-quality preamps. Each note has been meticulously sampled with at least 6 distinct velocities for an incredibly realistic playing experience, retaining all of the beautiful nuances and subtleties. The software's Acoustic Resonance convolution effect adds realistic soundboard resonance when a sustain pedal is depressed, providing the real-life experience of playing an acoustic grand piano. The rich tone of this instrument makes it a natural choice when recording or performing emotionally deep classical and jazz compositions, but is also well suited for pop and hip hop.
- Brandenburg Piano
- Brandenburg Piano Bright
- Brandenburg Piano Dark
- Brandenburg Piano Concert
- Brandenburg Piano Chorus
- Brandenburg Piano Flange
- Brandenburg Piano Phase 1
- Brandenburg Piano Phase 2
- Brandenburg Octaves 1
- Brandenburg Octaves 2
- Over 1 GB of content
- More than 500 stereo samples
- 10 Instruments
- Includes new soundboard Impulse Response for the Acoustic Resonance effect
IK Multimedia Cinematic Percussion - SampleTank 3 Virtual Instrument (Download)
Cinematic Percussion from IK Multimedia is a virtual instrument that features the authentic percussion sounds of blockbuster Hollywood movies. It includes a collection of audio loops recorded at ten different source tempos, a collection of MIDI patterns performed by both Greg Ellis and the IK sound design team, and single-hit instruments recorded using multiple velocities and round robin techniques (multiple samples per note/hit).
Over 300 drums, from the traditional to the esoteric, were recorded at Ellis's private studio, using top-quality microphones and preamps to preserve and reproduce the unique character and personality of each piece. While the library was inspired by his work for Hollywood movies, the percussion can be used anywhere natural and human elements are required.
It can function standalone or as a plug-in instrument when loaded into the company's free SampleTank Custom Shop, or as a loaded instrument in SampleTank 3 or SE workstations.
- 20" Bhutan Gong
- 32" China Gong
- 38" Java Gong
- Big Hits
- Chan Chans
- Cinematic Shakers
- Cinematic Tambourines
- Cinematic Toms
- Darbuka 1
- Darbuka 2
- Darbuka 3
- Djembes and Darbukas
- Frame Drums
- Gongs 1
- Gongs 2
- Harvested Hits
- Kendang Drums
- Madal Drums
- Metal Percussion
- Nagara Drums
- Scuba Tank Bells
- Suspended Cymbals
- Taiko Drums
- Taiko Large
- Taiko Medium
- Cinematic Perc 84bpm_LP
- Cinematic Perc 86bpm_LP
- Cinematic Perc 90bpm_LP
- Cinematic Perc 104bpm_LP
- Cinematic Perc 110bpm_LP
- Cinematic Perc 120bpm_LP
- Cinematic Perc 128bpm_LP
- Cinematic Perc 140bpm_LP
- Cinematic Perc 144bpm_LP
- Cinematic Perc 160bpm_LP
IK Multimedia Future Synths SampleTank 3 Virtual Instrument (Download)
Future Synths from IK Multimedia is a virtual instrument that can function stand-alone or as a plug-in instrument when loaded into the company's free SampleTank Custom Shop, or as a loaded instrument in SampleTank 3 or SE workstations. It features 150 instruments, 150 MIDI patterns and 4 multis that can create hard-hitting, dancefloor anthems in every electronic dance music genre, from stadium EDM to underground techno, and beyond.
The instruments are grouped into six categories—forty clean and crystalline leads, forty synth basses, twenty-five atmospheric pads, thirty upbeat plucks, and fifteen FX. Primarily inspired by the sonic palette of top-tier DJ/producers like Tiesto, Hardwell, and Afrojack, the sounds and patterns are also useful for producers working in other electronic music genres like trap, dubstep, house, garage, trance and techno. It also makes for a creative complement for pop, hip-hop and rock productions.
IK Multimedia Orchestral Percussion - Virtual Instrument for Miroslav Philharmonik 2 & SampleTank 3 (Download)
Available for download, Orchestral Percussion from IK Multimedia is a virtual instrument suitable for use with SampleTank 3 and Mirsoslav Philharmonik 2. It provides the sampled sounds of traditional orchestral percussion, aiming for realism in timbre and execution. Instruments supplied include dynamic timpani, piatti cymbals, snare drums with multiple articulations, a gran cassa orchestral bass drum, and more. The download itself comprises 3GB of sounds, giving you 23 playable instruments and 25 instrumental loops in a total package of 1,822 samples.
All the instruments have been recorded using an array of Neumann microphones in a variety of placements. Multiple round-robin samples have been obtained to avoid the artificial "machine gun effect" that often plagues sampled instruments. With the help of famed percussionist Greg Ellis, the instruments have been played and sampled at multiple velocities, so that their various nuances might be better communicated. To get you started in implementing rhythmic figures, 100 MIDI patterns and 400 audio loops have been included. These figures comprise rolls, crescendos, and more; they can be utilized in the host software or dragged into your DAW's timelines for editing.
Please note: to run this software, you must have a licensed copy of SampleTank 3 or Miroslav Philharmonik 2.
- Orchestral Percussion Menu
- Timpani Med Mallet
- Timpani Soft Mallet
- Timpani Hard Mallet
- Timpani Soft Stack
- Timpani Hard Stack
- Timpani Deep Stack
- Timpani Rolls mp
- Timpani Rolls f
- Timpani Crescendos
- Timpani Crescendos Release
- Gran Cassa
- Orchestral Snare Drums
- Symphonic Gongs
- Piatti 20-inch
- Piatti 14-inch
- Bell Tree Glisses
- Orchestral Sleighbells
- Orchestral Tambourines
- Orchestral Castanets
- Orchestral Ratchet
- Triangles Keyed Release
- Triangles Release+Mute
- Largo Const Kit 1 60 BPM
- Largo Const Kit 2 60 BPM
- Largo Timpani 60 BPM
- Largo Snare 60 BPM
- Largo Sleigh-Tamb-Cast 60 BPM
- Moderato Const Kit 1 84 BPM
- Moderato Const Kit 2 84 BPM
- Moderato Timpani 84 BPM
- Moderato Snare 84 BPM
- Moderato Sleigh-Tamb-Cast 84 BPM
- Allegretto Const Kit 1 100 BPM
- Allegretto Const Kit 2 100 BPM
- Allegretto Timpani 100 BPM
- Allegretto Snare 100 BPM
- Allegretto Sleigh-Tamb-Cast 100 BPM
- Allegro Const Kit 1 120 BPM
- Allegro Const Kit 2 120 BPM
- Allegro Timpani 120 BPM
- Allegro Snare 120 BPM
- Allegro Sleigh-Tamb-Cast 120 BPM
- Vivace Const Kit 1 144 BPM
- Vivace Const Kit 2 144 BPM
- Vivace Timpani 144 BPM
- Vivace Snare 144 BPM
- Vivace Sleigh-Tamb-Cast 144 BPM
IK Multimedia American Acoustic - SampleTank 3 Virtual Instrument (Download)
American Acoustic from IK Multimedia is a virtual instrument that can function standalone or as a plug-in instrument when loaded into the company's free SampleTank Custom Shop, or as a loaded instrument in SampleTank 3 or SE workstations. It features a vintage Martin D28 with a spruce top and mahogany neck, recorded using a clean, modern pairing of a Schoeps CMC small diaphragm condenser microphone with a Prism Orpheus preamp/interface.
The instrument was recorded many times to cover every method of playing, from flatpicking, fingerstyle, strumming and beyond, along with additional effects like slides and harmonics. The actual notes themselves were performed in a very specific way, so that when translated to the keyboard or in MIDI patterns, it still sounds like an acoustic guitar played by a guitarist. When combined with other instruments, the American Acoustic is a good fit for pop, rock, folk, country, hip-hop, R&B, and even EDM.
IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik 2 - Virtual Instrument Collection (Full Version, Download)
Available as an electronic download, this full version of IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is a virtual instrument collection comprising orchestral sounds produced and recorded by Miroslav Vitous, an upright bassist of some renown. Each sound was recorded at CNSO Studios in Prague, and the sum total of this sample library is over 58GB, providing you with a wealth of high-definition samples in 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution. This version gives you over 2700 individual instruments, including the complete original library of Mirsolav Philharmonik.
Mirsolav Philharmonik 2 allows you to program many different articulations straight from the keyboard, so you can switch on the fly between detache, staccato, legato, and more when playing a violin, for example. Likewise, mallet instruments have been recorded with various sizes of mallets to allow you more freedom in timbre selection. Eight macro controls, the nature of which change depending on the instrument loaded, are provided, as are 34 effects from SampleTank 3 and four T-RackS mastering modules, giving you tonal flexibility in the mixing process. Indeed, should you decide to mix your orchestral sound within this software, you can do so via the multichannel, DAW-like interface, which offers 16 tracks, five insert effects per channel, four stereo effect sends per channel, four stereo effect returns with five insert effects each, and a master channel also with five insert effects.
This software is based on SampleTank 3 technology, and as such, it can be integrated as an instrument collection within SampleTank 3. However, you can use it in standalone mode as well and of course as a plug-in within many DAWs. The virtual instrument is compatible with Mac and Windows platforms, and operates in AU, VST, or AAX formats.
- Over 58GB of 24-bit / 96 kHz samples
- Recorded and produced by jazz legend Miroslav Vitous
- Over 2700 instruments
- Includes the complete original Miroslav Philharmonik sound library optimized for more control with articulation switching and enhanced macros
- Multiple articulations per instrument with articulation switching
- Included ConvoRoom convolution reverb with 3D GUI
- 34 effects from SampleTank 3
- Four mastering processors from T-RackS
- DAW-like Mix interface
- Access to the instrument Edit page with three sample engines (including formant-preserving pitchshifting and timestretching engines), 10 filter types, and eight macro controls per instrument for quick multiparameter editing
- Based on SampleTank 3’s 64-bit engine
- Recorded at CNSO Studios in Prague
- Standalone workstation, DAW plug-in, or add-on instrument collection for SampleTank 3
Three Synth Engines
Four Play Modes
- Legato 1
- Legato 2
- Amp Components: Tone Control
- EQ and Dynamics: Black 76, Model 670, White 2A, Vintage EQ-1A, Compressor, Parametric EQ, EQ Comp, Limiter
- Modulation: Chorus C1, Electric Flanger, Rotary Speaker, Uni-V, Small Phazer, Chorus, Phaser, Tremolo, Flanger
- Reverb and Delay: Acoustic Resonance, Tape Echo, Hall Reverb, ConvoRoom, Plate Reverb, Reverb, Ambience, Delay, Spring Reverb
- Filters / Other: Piano Lid, Stereo Imager, LFO Filter, Phonograph, Env Filter, Slicer, Lo-Fi
IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Deluxe Mixing and Mastering Workstation (Download)
IK Multimedia T-RackS 5 Deluxe is a mixing and mastering modular workstation that can be used as a standalone application or a plug-in for your DAW. It offers engineers maximum processing versatility with an audiophile-grade audio engine, high-end audio processor modules, a comprehensive, broadcast-ready suite of metering tools, and a resizable, single-window GUI for a fast and efficient workflow. The system brings together the essential plug-ins you need to treat and finalize your audio from raw mixes to a finished product, ready for uploading to digital delivery and streaming services, or for CD printing.
T-RackS 5 Deluxe comprises twenty-two T-RackS audio processor modules and can be easily expanded with up to 38 T-RackS processors (available separately). Plug-ins include Master Match, Dyna-MU, EQual, ONE, Mic Room, Classic T-RackS Compressor, Classic T-RackS Equalizer, and more. Configurable mixing/mastering chains enable you to run up to 16 processors in parallel/series. The software ships with a collection of signature presets from the industry's top engineers.
What's New in Version 5
- Four new powerful modules: Master Match, Dyna-Mu, EQual, ONE
- Fully redesigned, fully resizable, flexible interface with faster workflow
- New audiophile-grade audio engine, completely improved from input to output
- Supports audio up to 192 kHz / 32-bit floating point
- Offers 4 dithering options to optimize the dithering noise when reducing the bit-depth of your tracks
- Enhanced, extensive broadcast-ready professional metering tools
- Album assembly section with waveform editing, metadata, and multi-format file export
- Signature presets from the industry's top engineers
- Includes 22 T-RackS audio processor modules
- Can be expanded with up to 38 high-precision and high-transparency T-RackS processor modules (available separately)
- Works as a standalone application and as a plug-in
- Easy to use with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single-module or chain bypass, compare function, and more
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain—run up to 16 processors in parallel/series
- High-quality oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurate digital models of vintage analog hardware devices—uses the company's DSM and SCC technologies
- Full latency compensation support
- Module presets and global presets
- Multiple-curve fade in and out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (WAV, AIFF, SD2, MP3), sampling rates, and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit-depth converters
- Single or multiple audio file processing (standalone only)
- Standalone integration with ARC System 2.5 processing (available separately)
- ASIO- and CoreAudio-compatible (standalone only)
- Requires 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Custom Shop functionality lets you purchase additional modules from within the program
- Emulation of a well-known American Vari-MU tube compressor celebrated for its warm sound and vivid, colored tone
- Automatically matches the sound of your songs with up to three different source tracks used as a reference
- 10-band parametric equalizer with transparent sound
- Precise editing using a vast array of filter shapes based on the typical curves of classic British and American analog EQs
- All-in-one solution for easily crafting final masters or shaping the sound of single tracks
- Easily mix subgroups
- Includes a compressor, EQ, harmonic exciter, low-end enhancer, and limiter
- Suite of metering tools that provide immediate and complete visual information about the content of your audio material
- Precision loudness LUFS meter, compliant with all leading professional reference standards
- Peak, RMS, and Dynamic Range meters
- Spectrogram, real-time analyzer, phase, and correlation meters
- VU/PPM meters
- Mid-Side meters
- Metering suite can be launched as a separate floating window
- Microphone modeling module
- Solid-state channel strip
Black 76 Limiting Amplifier
- FET compressor/limiter
White 2A Levelling Amplifier
- Tube opto compressor/limiter
Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670
- Vari-MU compressor/limiter
- Multiband compressor
- Multiband limiter
- Multiband stereo imager
- Multiband De-Esser
EQP-1A Vintage Tube Program Equalizer
- Classic analog tube-based EQ
- Optical-based compressor
- Intelligent, multi-algorithm limiting
Linear Phase Equalizer
- High-precision, high-definition EQ
Classic T-RackS Compressor
- Analog-modeled compressor
Classic T-RackS Clipper
- Mastering soft clipper
Classic T-RackS Multi-Band Limiter
- Three-band mastering limiter
Classic T-RackS Equalizer
- Analog-modeled EQ
IK Multimedia AmpliTube 4 Deluxe - Guitar Amplifier and Cabinet Emulation Software (Download)
Available for download, AmpliTube 4 Deluxe from IK Multimedia provides faithful emulations and models of amplifiers, cabinets, stompboxes, mics, rooms, and effects-rack. It's designed for electric guitars and electric basses, and gives you over 116 of the above-listed modules.
In standalone mode, this software can function as an 8-channel DAW with full recording, looping, editing, mixing, and exporting capabilities. Instant preset-switching, compatible with any appropriate MIDI controller, makes the standalone application of this software especially useful for live scenarios, as you can switch from a convincing, chunky British sound to an American twang in however long it takes you to tap your toes. Used in any DAW such as Pro Tools or Logic, AmpliTube MAX allows you to process DI'd guitar and bass through simulations of various guitar-related gear pieces, and thus approximate a more realistic tone.
Essentially, this software provides you with an emulated pedalboard, a simulated effects loop, a modeled amplifier, a cabinet stage, and an effects rack, all of which are yours to tweak however you see fit. Not only that—you get two sets of the aforementioned items, and you're able to route your signal through each model in any manner you choose; mono chains, stereo setups, and dual stages of amplification are possible, as are creative combinations in practically any assortment you could cobble together. Two precise, digital tuners are provided to help you intonate your guitar to the cent.
It is also worth noting that the tools in AmpliTube 4 Deluxe work well in conjunction with analog synths, electric pianos, drums, and even soft-synths. This software is compatible with Mac and Windows platforms, and will work in VST2, VST3, AU, and AAX formats running at 64-bit.
Key Features at a Glance
Dynamic Saturation Modeling and Volumetric Response Modeling technologies for authentic emulation of real-world gear
Dynamic Response Modeling mimics real amp response and feel, emulating dynamic relationship and interaction between power amp and speakers, plus physical and harmonic interaction between individual speakers, cabinet, room construction, and mics
Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems, making it suitable as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW
Suitable live performance thanks to the standalone version with preset switching via MIDI control
96 kHz sample rate supported
DAW automation and BPM synchronization
6 separate modules: Tuner, Pedalboards, Amplifier, Effects Loop, Speaker Cabinet, and Post Rack Effects
Rig of up to 12 stomps, two amp heads, four dual effects-loop slots, two cabs (with two mics apiece), two double room-mics, and eight rack effects can be configured in up to eight serial/parallel configurations
Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet similar to real-world environments
Replace individual speakers in cabinets (12” speaker models)
29 individual speaker models available
Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals, and more
Large database of presets with multiple guitar-/bass-oriented tags, keywords
Search function, rig visualization, and more
Free online sharing service for user presets called Preset XChange
Integrates with IK’s range of audio interfaces and controllers such as iRig HD, iRig Pro, iRig 2, StealthPlug and SteathPedal allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
8-track built-in multitrack recorder and DAW enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a full 8-track composition in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW
4-Track Looper for capturing and layering ideas quickly and easily
Export loops to hard drive and import into the standalone DAW section, import audio to track one of standalone looper for playing over backing track loop
Imports WAV, AIFF, SD2, APPLE CAF, FLAC, and MP3 files (Standalone version)
SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – a suitable for practicing your instrument and transcribing/learning your favorite riffs/solos (standalone version)
Expandable via the built-in AmpliTube Custom Shop