Utilizing seven white 5mm LEDs, the intrinsically safe yellow Septor Haz-Lo LED Headlamp from Streamlight has a wide flood pattern that will illuminate the scene. A recessed push button allows you to easily toggle between the 85- and 20-lumen settings, even while wearing gloves. The 90° tilting head with ratcheting system lets you easily position the beam where it's needed.
The Septor Haz-Lo carries an IPX4 rating for water resistance and is impact resistant tested to 6.6'. It comes with an elastic head strap and a rubber hardhat strap and runs on three AAA batteries (included).
- High: 85 lumens
- Low: 20 lumens
- Runtime: 8 and 50 hours, respectively
- Seven 5mm white LEDs
- Recessed push button
- Easy to use while wearing gloves
- Recessed to prevent inadvertent activation
- ABS thermoplastic construction
- Polycarbonate lens
- Head tilts up to 90° with ratcheting system for precise beam placement
- IPX4-rated water resistance
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Adjustable rubber hardhat strap and elastic strap
- Class 1, Division 1, Groups A,B,C,D; Class II, Division 1, Groups E,F,G; Class III; T-Class: T4 Exia (Approved using: Energizer E92, Duracell MN2400, Rayovac No. 824 and Panasonic AM-4 alkaline batteries or Energizer EA92 and Energizer L92 lithium batteries)
- ITS 14 ATEX 28062; IECEx ETL 14.0038 II 1G Ex ia IIA T4 Ga; II 2G Ex ib IIB T4 Gb (Approved using: Rayovac No. 824 and Panasonic AM-4 alkaline batteries or Energizer EA92 and L92 lithium batteries)
- Meets applicable European Community directives