The Helmet 3AA ProPolymer Haz-Lo Lighting Kit from Streamlight includes a rugged 120-lumen flashlight that meets safety standards for hazardous environments, an aluminum clip that mounts the light to the side of a firefighter's helmet with no tools required, and a rubber strap that can be used to mount the light on practically any helmet or hard hat.
The impact- and chemical-resistant engineered polymer resin housing is rated IPX7 dustproof and submersible, and IPX4 for resistance to water spray. The light's battery door is secured with a "captured-locking" set screw that prevents it from accidentally opening in a hazardous environment, and its push-button tailcap switch is sealed to prevent corrosion in the event of leaking batteries. The light won't come on if the batteries aren't installed correctly. It is impact resistant rated for 9.8'.
- 120 lumens
- 6.5-hour regulated runtime
- C4 LED reflector for long throw and focused beam with optimized spill light
- Tailcap push-button switch
- Sealed to prevent corrosion from battery leakage
- O-ring sealed and vented, anti-static thermoplastic material is resistant to chemicals and solvents
- "Captured-locking" set screw will not back out
- Prevents FOD (Foreign Object Debris)
- Prevents housing from inadvertently being opened in a hazardous environment
- IP67-rated dust-tight submersible to 3.3'
- IPX4-rated for water spray
- Impact resistant to 9.8'
- Aluminum mount attaches to firefighter helmet, no tools required
- Rubber strap permits mounting on most helmets & hardhats
- Runs on three included AA batteries
- U.S. Safety approvals: C-UL-US Classified Class I, Division 1, Groups A,B,C,D; Class II, Division 1, Groups E,F,G; Class III; Exia; Temperature Code T4