This standard model of the Streamlight TLR-3 Compact LED Weaponlight is designed to fit most Picatinny and Glock-style pistol rails so you can engage in tactical operations in the dark with confidence.
Its single-output 170-lumen C4 LED, combined with a parabolic textured orange-peel reflector, produces a beam with a tight center cone of bright light and a dimmer ring on the periphery to help maintain situational awareness. An ambidextrous switch system controls the momentary and constant-on activation with intuitive motions that offer uncomplicated use in stressful situations.
Designed with a compact form factor, the TLR-3 comes with an integrated self-centering adjustable rail mount that accommodates out-of-spec rails without a problem. The mount is compatible with Picatinny and Glock-style rails and, to enable proper fit, Streamlight includes a set of locating keys that you can swap out depending on the pistol you're installing it on. Its lightweight polymer housing is designed to take a beating, with an anodized aluminum face cap that holds the Borofloat lens securely in place. Since weather is always a factor for tactical professionals, Streamlight built their TLR-3 to be waterproof and submersible to over three feet for up to 30 minutes with a broad operating temperature range so your light will continue to work even when you feel like going home.
- Designed for duty use, compact enough for EDC
- Single 170-lumen output
- One bright white C4 LED
- Parabolic orange-peel reflector produces a smooth beam without holes or hotspots with a generous spill to maintain situational awareness, and a large center spot of bright light
- Digitally-regulated output maintains consistent beam intensity throughout the life of the battery
- Location: Rear facing
- Type: Ambidextrous toggle switch
- Momentary and constant-on activation
- Simple activation, press one way for momentary and the opposite way for constant-on
- Lightweight and impact-resistant polymer housing with anodized aluminum lens cap
- Clear and scratch-resistant Borofloat glass lens
- Self-centering adjustable Picatinny or Glock-style rail clamp accommodates out-of-spec rails without issue
- Rail locating keys adapts the mount to fit a variety of pistol rails
- Mount design allows light to be installed and removed without tools or placing hand in front of muzzle
- IPX7-rated to be waterproof and submersible to over three feet for up to 30 minutes
- Broad -40 to 120°F operating temperature range
- Etched serial number for easy identification
- Runs on one included CR2 lithium battery
- Compact design is just 2.7" long
- Light 2.3 ounce weight