A multi-functional unit designed for demanding workspaces, the PageWide Enterprise Color Flow MFP 785f All-in-One Inkjet Printer from HP offers dual-sided printing, scanning, copying, and faxing to help fulfill all your imaging needs. It can print high-quality images at speeds of up to 75 ppm in General Office mode or 55 ppm in Professional mode, featuring a maximum optimized resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi for color prints. A spacious 550-sheet input tray is available for handling paper sizes between 8.27 x 5.83" and 11.7 x 17", while the 100-sheet multi-purpose tray expands that compatibility and accepts media as small as 3.9 x 5" all the way up to 12 x 18". As for output, the unit counts with a 500-sheet bin.
In the scanning department, the 785f counts with both a flatbed and a 200-sheet ADF offering a maximum resolution of 600 dpi. The flatbed is ideal for copying bound material such as books and magazines up to A3 paper size, while the ADF is more efficient for loose pages and can accept media as long as 11.7 x 39" when "long scan size" is selected. Either can be used for copying, which can be done as fast as 55 cpm and features 25 to 400% scaling.
The 785f can connect via USB 2.0 for standard printing with a computer, and also offers an Ethernet slot for networking the unit and enabling convenient mobile printing. Compatible technologies for iOS and Android devices include Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and HP ePrint. If you feel like walking up to the printer, a front USB slot allows for direct printing from a storage device, while an 8" touchscreen and pull-out keyboard allow for intuitive control. Made to be durable, the 785f is rated to withstand a monthly duty cycle of approximately 125,000 pages.
- First print out time of approximately 7 seconds for both black-and-white and color images
- Output tray can hold up to 500 sheets for nearly non-stop printing
- Dual input trays enable you to load two sizes of media simultaneously
- Automatic document feeder ideal for auto duplexing, accepts documents from 2.7 x 5.8" to 11.7 x 17"
- Supports several file formats for scanning including PDF, TIFF, JPEG, and XPS
- Up to 9999 copies with 25 to 400% reduction/enlargement
- Faxes documents at resolutions of up to 300 x 300 dpi, offers 1000 speed dial numbers
- Maximum power consumption of 660W when printing
- Starter cartridges packaged with the printer for an approximate initial yield of 8000 color and 10,000 black pages