The Republic of Gamers Strix B360-H Gaming/Optane LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard from Asus is built on the Intel B360 chipset and has a LGA 1151 socket designed for 8th generation Core processors. There are four memory slots that support up to 64GB of 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM. For storage, it's equipped with six SATA III ports and two M.2 slots, one of which can be used with the included 16GB Intel Optane Memory drive for increased system responsiveness. Graphics cards and other PCIe-based expansion cards can be installed in its two PCIe 3.0 x16 and four PCIe 3.0 x1 slots. If you plan on using multiple graphics cards, this motherboard supports up to two-way AMD CrossFireX technology. Other integrated features include Intel Gigabit LAN, Realtek 8-channel audio, HDMI and DVI-D outputs, as well as multiple USB ports.
Asus Aura Sync
DIY Friendly Design
- Pre-mounted I/O shield makes it easy to install the motherboard
- SafeSlot PCIe slots are built for stronger device retention and shearing resistance
- ESD guards shield the USB, audio, and LAN ports for clearer signals
- Q-Slot easy-release clips let you swap out your PCIe cards with a simple press
- Q-DIMM utilizes one-sided clips for simple memory installation
- Q-LED indicators display power status as well as problems with your components for quick diagnosis
- Digi+ VRM regulator module ensures smooth power delivery to your system
- DRAM overcurrent protection protects all connection ports and DRAM modules against overcurrent and short-circuit damage
- Highly durable components such as chokes and capacitors are designed for long-term durability
Easy-to-Use UEFI BIOS
Intel Optane Memory
- Storage - This motherboard is equipped with two PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 slots, ideal for NVMe drives for fast performance.
- Cooling - The Strix B360-H Gaming has multiple 4-pin PWM and DC fan ports, temperature sensors, and AIO pump fan support. You'll be able to monitor and control your fans directly within the BIOS or via an alternate software.
- Fan Xpert 4 - Fan Xpert 4 provides you with control over all your fans, including AIO liquid coolers. It features an auto-tuning mode for intelligently configured parameters as well as an extreme quiet mode to keep your system whisper-quiet.
- EPU - The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) optimizes your system's power consumption to maximize savings.
- Digital Power Controls - Digi+ voltage regular module (VRM) delivers real-time control over voltage droop, switching frequency, and power efficiency settings for fine-tuning CPU power and performance.
- Asus OptiMem ensures optimal signal integrity by routing traces through certain PCB layers.
- Asus T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots.
- Combined, these features enable the motherboard to support a wide range of dual-channel memory kits and offer the stability for all types of tasks.
- RAMCache II can speed up your game loads by caching all your storage devices to maximize your system's resources.
- Sonic Studio III - Provides you with virtual surround sound as well as a range of audio options including EQ adjustments, one-click presets, and more.
- Sonic Radar III - Enhances audio accuracy and enables you to pinpoint where sounds are coming from with its in-game overlay.
- SupremeFX - A combination of an EMI-shielded audio cover, audio-line shielding, dual op amplifiers, and premium audio capacitors for enhanced audio with minimal distortion.
- Intel Ethernet offers you with a stable and reliable connection to the internet. It also reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput to ensure you have more processing power for gaming.
- GameFirst VI is an optional software, which automatically optimizes network traffic for faster and lag-free online gaming. You can also manually set priorities and use its intelligent mode for per-game optimization.
- LANGuard is built for safer and more reliable connections with ESD and surge-protected components.