Color grade your next project inside Apple's Final Cut Pro X without round-tripping to another software using the Codex ColorSynth for FCPX plug-in. ColorSynth brings a new approach to color grading that combines familiar powerful tools and an innovative UI that can be intuited by pros and novices alike. ColorSynth is tightly integrated into FCPX. It opens like a native plug-in, so no need to deal with additional windows or clashing UIs. Whether trying to achieve a light grade to add a finishing touch or attempting a more ground-up approach to building a unique look, ColorSynth provides you with the tools you need to realize your vision.
Innovative Color Remapping
Three Color EQ Nodes
- 1) The Master EQ works as a parametric audio EQ, with all the necessary permutations of Hue, Lightness, and Saturation remapping.
- 2) The Shading EQ is a specialized tool designed to modify the hue, lightness and saturation of complex conditional color qualities.
- 3) The Color Mixer allows super clean RGB-based remapping of nine color bands.
Works with Codex Keys Control Surface
- Highly optimized floating point architecture running on GPU and CPU.
- Constant rendering speed.
- Highly portable code base.
- Proprietary user interface tailored for efficient grading.
- Tight integration within hosts (no floating windows or roundtrip to external app).
- White balance by chromatic adaptation matrix (manual or from sampled pixels).
- RGB gains expressed in Printer Points.
- Exposure level.
- Saturation level.
- Contrast ratio with adjustable pivot point (Luminance and RGB).
- White balance by direct RGB gains (from sampled pixels).
- Exposure level from sampled pixels.
- Master & RGB Lifts.
- Master & RGB Gammas.
- Master & RGB Gains.
- Master & RGB Offsets.
- Cubic spline-based Tone Curve (Luminance and RGB).
- Vibrance control, with effect range.
- Clarity control, with effect range.
- Proprietary Hue vs Hue, Hue vs Lum, and Hue vs Sat remapping technology.
- Proprietary Lum vs Lum and Sat vs Lum and Sat vs Sat remapping technology.
- Proprietary 7-band color warping tools.
- Proprietary 9-band color Mixer.
- All parameters can be locked, blended, toggled, reset and saved to disk.
- Proprietary linear chroma-keyer with color band presets and multi-key booleans.
- Shadows, Mid-tones and Highlights qualifiers driven by user-adjustable curves with unit gain.
- Grade organized in six preset layers, with nine additional sublayers.
- Twelve simultaneous and completely independent sets of all of the above-mentioned modifiers.
- Save and Load settings.
- Compare A/B grades (source or reference frames).
- Single or multi-clip grading.
- Grade snapshots.
- Unclamped processing ranges.
- REC 2020 support.