This Brother DCP-L2550DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer with TN760 High Yield Black Toner Kit put together by B&H pairs the DCP-L2550DW multi-function laser printer with a compatible TN760 high yield black toner. This extra toner is in addition to the starter cartridge packaged with the printer, and more than quadruples your initial page yield so you can focus more on your projects and less on your ink level. Together, both toners yield approximately 3700 pages.
Brother DCP-L2550DW All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer
Compact and fully-featured, the DCP-L2550DW All-In-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother will find itself welcome in both the home or small offices. An all-in-one design makes it a great choice for space-conscious offices as it fits printing, scanning, and copying within a single unit. Also, the printing capabilities are very good with a max resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi and print speeds of up to 36 ppm. The printer can also work with documents up to 8.5 x 14" in size using the 250-sheet input tray or one-sheet manual feed slot.
Scanning and copying is made possible through the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed and a 50-sheet ADF. Also, an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for the flatbed and 600 dpi for the ADF ensure that scans are detailed and sharp. For operation, the DCP-L2550DW has a two-line monochrome LCD, which enables various direct printing and scanning options. Additionally, it features Wi-Fi connectivity, alongside standard USB 2.0 and Ethernet, for completely wireless operation and support for direct printing from mobile devices.
- Using laser technology with a 2400 x 600 dpi resolution the DCP-L2550DW can quickly produce black & white documents with excellent detail.
- The printer can work at speeds up to 36 ppm.
- Automatic duplex printing is available.
- The 250-sheet input tray can handle documents up to 8.5 x 14" in size while a manual feed slot will handle more specialized media ranging from 3 x 5" to 8.5 x 14".
- The output tray can hold up to 100 sheets at a time.
- When connected to a network or directly to a mobile device via Wi-Fi, this printer has access to various printing protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Printer languages and emulations include PCL 6 and BR-Script3, which supports PostScript 3.
- Both an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed and 50-sheet ADF are available for scanning documents.
- An optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi can be interpolated up to 19200 x 19200 dpi for highly detailed imagery.
- Scan to file, image, email, OCR, FTP, or Microsoft SharePoint.
- Nuance PaperPort 14SE with OCR for Windows is available as a download for document management and optical character recognition.
- Copies can be performed at resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copies can be produced at speeds up to 36 cpm.
- Reduction/enlargement can be set from 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Copy options include sorting, N-in-1, multi-copying up to 99, and ID copy.
- Settings and status can be checked using a two-line monochrome LCD.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections are available for wired setups while Wi-Fi will help connect wirelessly to mobile devices or to a network.
- The printer has a monthly duty cycle of 15,000 pages with a monthly recommended volume of 2000 pages.
Brother TN760 High Yield Black Toner Cartridge
Produce another 3000 pages with your Brother laser printer with this replacement TN760 High Yield Black Toner Cartridge.