Characterized by its compact profile and refined appearance, the Fujifilm X-T100 is a versatile mirrorless camera perfect for everyday shooting. Sporting a high-resolution 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor for recording stills and video, the X-T100's imaging capabilities are rounded out by a fast and precise hybrid phase- and contrast-detection autofocus system as well as sophisticated SR+ Auto settings to accurately depict a wide variety of scene types. Creative shooting endeavors are benefitted by the inclusion of Film Simulation modes, to mimic the look of classic Fujifilm films, along with Advanced Filter modes for unique effects. The sleek body design incorporates both a 0.62x-magnification 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder, for intuitive eye-level shooting, and a 3.0" 1.04m-dot three-way tilting touchscreen LCD that can face forward for accurately composing selfies. The camera body is also distinguished by its dark silver anodized-aluminum finish, top dial controls, and retro aesthetic. Additionally, Bluetooth low energy and Wi-Fi allow you to wirelessly share imagery from the camera to a mobile device and the included rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 430 shots per charge for all-day use.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the sensor also affords a 91-area hybrid autofocus system that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods for quick and precise AF.
- For eye-level shooting, a 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is featured, and has a 0.62x magnification for comfortable viewing.
- Rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD is also available and features a unique three-way tilting design to benefit photographing from high and low angles, as well as front-facing selfies.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy allow you to wirelessly share your imagery to a linked mobile device.
- Retaining the retro aesthetic that Fujifilm's X-series of cameras are known for, the X-T100 features a similar silhouette with an especially lightweight and compact profile and a striking dark silver finish.
- A detachable grip is included for improved handling.
- Dedicated Mode and Function dials offer intuitive adjustment of specific camera functions.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
- Advanced SR Auto mode automatically recognizes scene and subject types in order to intelligently adjust the camera settings.
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic Fujifilm film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
- Advanced Filter modes: Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, Fish-Eye, Soft Focus, Cross Screen, Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple), Fog Remove, and HDR Art.
- Multi Focus mode automatically composites several differently focused exposures into one in order to extend the effective depth of field.