Whether you need to work in a remote location setting up a triage center or command post, or performing a rescue, the Rechargeable Portable Scene LED Light in yellow from Streamlight offers impressive portability and easy deployment while chasing away shadows so you can get the job done.
Six high-intensity LEDs produce an impressive choice of output settings: From a low of 1300 lumens that is bright but maximizes battery charge, to a darkness-piercing 5300-lumen high output. A push button located directly on the light head lets you quickly choose the brightness level, while a unique rotating diffuser lens allows you to switch the beam configuration from a wide floodlight to a narrow spotlight with a simple rotation.
The light has a 5-stage mast that unfolds from the body and can be extended to any height up to six feet, allowing you to have the light close to where you're working or up high for maximum coverage. Once raised to the desired height, the head can swivel a full 360° and tilt up to 90° for precise beam placement exactly where you need it. Two legs fold out from the side of the housing to improve stability on rough or uneven ground.
Made to withstand the harshest conditions, the housing is made of an impact-resistant polycarbonate thermoplastic in high-visibility yellow so no one will trip over it. The housing is O-ring sealed to be IP67-rated, making it dustproof as well as waterproof and submersible to over three feet for up to 30 minutes. The mast is engineered to withstand sustained winds up to 40 mph. An integrated carry handle locks the light and mast securely in place until you need to deploy them, and a removable shoulder strap is also included as a second carrying option.
Compact for easy carrying into the field or deep underground, the Portable Scene Light weighs 25 pounds and measures just 22" long when fully collapsed, making it easy to bring the light where you need it and set it up fast when time is short.
- Low 1300-lumen output maximizes battery runtime
- 2500-lumen medium output balances brightness with runtime
- Powerful darkness-piercing 5300-lumen high output
- Six high-intensity LEDs
- Selectable diffuser settings enables user to adjust the beam depending on the job or their preference
- Choose the wide flood beam to light a large area, or a tight spotlight optimized for a far throw
- Digitally-regulated output maintains a consistent beam intensity throughout the battery charge
Use and Handling
- Head swivels 360° side to side and tilts forward and back up to 90° to enable a precise beam placement
- 5-section collapsible mast extends to a maximum height of 6 feet to place light high above the ground
- Power cord for head is located inside the mast to prevent snags
- Designed to withstand 40 mph sustained winds with mast fully extended
- Foldout stabilization legs help to maintain a sure footing on rough or uneven ground
- Push button in center of the lens cycles through brightness settings
- Toggle switch on the main housing allows you to run the light from the internal batteries or from external power source for continuous operation
- High-visibility yellow color
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate thermoplastic housing
- IP67-rated to be dust and waterproof to a depth of 3.3' for up to 30 minutes
- Compact design is just 22" long when fully collapsed for easy transport and storage
- Batteries provide weight for additional stability
- Integrated carry handle with removable shoulder strap
Power & Charging
- Runs on two installed, rechargeable, sealed, lead acid batteries
- Includes AC and 10' DC power cords
- Run light from power source while simultaneously charging batteries
- Charge to 90% in ten hours
- Continuous trickle-charge maximizes battery capacity and ensures light is always ready