UL-rated intrinsically safe, the Streamlight 2AA ProPolymer Haz-Lo Flashlight is durable, easy to operate and maintain, and able to withstand adverse conditions. Its C4 LED delivers 65 lumens of white light, controlled on a momentary- or constant-on basis by a tailcap push-button switch, and it runs on two widely available AA alkaline batteries. The light's engineered resin housing and polycarbonate lens are rated IPX7 water resistant, capable of withstanding submersion in shallow water for 30 minutes with no damage, and impact resistant to 3.3'. The light is powered by two included AA batteries and is equipped with an integrated pocket clip. This item comes in clamshell packaging.
- 65 lumens output
- Runtime: 24 hours to 10% of initial lumen output
- C4 LED
- Smooth parabolic reflector
- Location: tailcap
- Type: push button
- Momentary- and constant-on activation
- Engineered resin housing
- Polycarbonate lens
- IPX7-rated water resistant, submersible to 3.3' for 30 minutes
- Impact resistant to 3.3'
- Runs on two AA batteries (included)
- Measures 6.4 x 0.9", head diameter 1.3"
- Lightweight at 3.6 ounces
- Class I, II, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G; Class III; CL I, ZN 0, IIC; T-Class: T4 (approved for use with Energizer E91, Duracell MN1500, and Rayovac NO.815)
- MSHA Permissible Flashlight. Approval No. 20-A140002-0. Tested for Intrinsic Safety in Methane-Air mixtures only. (approved for use with Energizer E91, Duracell MN1500, and Rayovac NO.815)
- II 1G Ex ia IIC T3/T4 Ga (approved for use with Duracell MN1500 (T3) and Rayovac NO.815 (T4) BASEEFA 14ATEX0072; IECEx BAS 14.0034
- Ex ia IIC T3/T4 Ga (approved for use with Duracell MN1500 (T3) and Rayovac NO.815 (T4) DNV 15.0170X
- Meets applicable European Community Directives