With 140 lumens of light focused on what's in front of you and another 140 lumens in a flood beam at your feet, the intrinsically safe Streamlight Dualie 3AA Flashlight illuminates your work area and helps avoid slips, trips, and falls. Each C4 LED beam is controlled by its own push-button switch, so you can use them alone or together. Each beam will run 18 hours alone; combine them for a total 245-lumen output and the runtime is 9 hours (all runtimes are to 10% of initial output.) The integrated clip grabs onto shirts, pockets and other gear for hands-free use. The Dualie's durable, non-conductive, corrosion-proof engineered polymer resin housing and polycarbonate lens are rated IPX7 water resistant, submersible in shallow water with no damage, and impact resistant to 6.6'. The light runs on three AA batteries.
- Forward-facing spot beam: 140 lumens
- Downward-facing flood beam: 140 lumens
- Both beams: 245 lumens
- C4 LEDs
- Runtime: individual beams, 18 hours; both beams, 9 hours (runtimes to 10% of original output)
- Spot beam: smooth parabolic reflector
- Dual push buttons
- Location: opposite sides of head
- Shock-resistant, non-conductive, lightweight engineered polymer resin with textured surface
- Polycarbonate lens
- Integrated clip grabs onto shirts, belts, pockets etc for hands-free use
- IPX7 rated, submersible to 3.3'
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Runs on three AA batteries
- Class I, II, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G; Class III; CL I, ZN 0, IIC; Exia; T-Code: T4 (approved for use with Energizer E91, EA91, L91, Duracell MN1500, and Rayovac NO.815)
- MSHA Permissible Handheld Flashlight. Approval No. 20-A160001-0 Tested for Intrinsic Safety in methane-air mixtures only.(approved for use with Energizer E91, Duracell MN1500, and Rayovac NO.815)
- II 1G Ex ia op is IIC T3/T4 Ga; FTZU 15ATEX0221X, IECEx FTZU 16.0017X (approved for use with Energizer L91, Duracell MN1500, Rayovac NO.815 (T4); Energizer E91, Panasonic LR6XP & LR6XWA (T3))
- Meets applicable European Community Directives