An essentials kit, the FUJIFILM X-H1 Mirrorless Digital Camera with Battery Grip and Accessory Kit from B&H bundles the advanced mirrorless body and VPB-XH1 Vertical Power Booster Grip with a memory card and a camera bag.
FUJIFILM X-H1 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
Offering plenty of features inside a durable magnesium-alloy housing, the X-H1 Mirrorless Digital Camera from FUJIFILM aims to position itself as a leading option for professional video and photo work. Equipped with a 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III image sensor and the X-Processor Pro Engine, this camera allows you to capture high quality imagery quickly and with low noise at sensitivities up to ISO 51200. A major implementation is an in-body 5-axis image stabilization system, a first for X-Series cameras, which can compensate for up to 5.5 stops of shutter speed to create sharp imaging even when little light is available.
In the video department, the X-H1 offers DCI 4K shooting at 24 fps and a boosted 200 Mb/s bit rate for internal footage. Slow motion can be achieved in a high-speed video mode that boasts Full HD 1080p video at up to 120 fps. Professionals will also enjoy the addition of internal F-log recording to an SD card, which allows for a more streamlined workflow, as well as an ETERNA mode that aims to simulate cinematic film with desaturated colors and rich shadow tones. And if you ever find yourself without your shotgun mic, the camera's built-in microphone can save your life in a pinch with 24-bit/48 kHz recording.
Several improvements can be seen in the X-H1's design, including a larger hand grip and back buttons, an info display on the top right side, and the addition of an AF-ON button. The weather-sealed body sports dual UHS-II SD card slots and makes use of a 0.5" 3.69m-dot EVF with 0.75x magnification, which features a low display time lag of only 0.005 seconds and a refresh rate of 100 fps for smooth and accurate composition. When not shooting at eye level, the articulated 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD offers touch functions and a unique three-way tilt that allows you to achieve nearly any viewing angle. Also available is a 1.28" sub-LCD info screen on the top right of the camera for viewing your settings on the fly. And for those that regularly shoot sports under fluorescent lighting, the XH-1 comes with a flicker reduction mode to help your exposures stay accurate at fast shutter speeds.
24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
DCI 4K and Full HD Video
Along with the vastly enhanced recording capabilities, the X-H1 offers internal F-Log Gamma recording that provides a flat picture for use in advanced color grading software during editing. This should maximize the potential dynamic range in difficult scenes. Speaking of it, the X-H1 offers a dedicated 400% dynamic range setting that gives you approximately 12 stops to work with for impressive shadow detail. Additionally, HDMI output is supported with an 8-bit 4:2:2 signal and users will be able to use Film Simulation effects to capture unique video.
In-Body Image Stabilization
Intelligent Hybrid 325-Point Autofocus System
Electronic Viewfinder and 3-Way Tilting LCD Screen
- A 25% thicker magnesium-alloy shell offers sealing against dust and water, and allows the camera to operate in temperatures as low as 14°F
- Updated design based on photographer feedback, including a larger hand grip, leaf-spring switch for the shutter-release button, an AF-ON button, enlargement of some back buttons, and an improved focus level
- 1.28" sub-LCD top screen allows you to view and change your settings quickly as you rush to your next shoot
- Dual SD card slots allow for a more flexible and reliable means of storing imagery, and both card slots are compatible with UHS-II standards for fast transfer speeds
- The top plate incorporates a series of locking dials and levers for fast, intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, including a shutter speed dial that offers a mechanical shutter speed range from 1 to 1/8000 sec, as well as bulb and time settings. An ISO dial is also incorporated into the shutter speed dial, for confirming the sensitivity setting without having to turn the camera on. The exposure compensation dial lets you choose +/- 3 EV in 1/3 steps, and a command dial position expands the range to +/- 5 EV for further control
- Front and rear command dials integrate a push function for easier use and settings selection and six different function buttons can be assigned to control a range of settings
- A dedicated Focus Lever provides faster, more intuitive control over selecting specific focus points while shooting
Film Simulation and Grain Effect Modes
Optional Vertical Power Booster Grip
FUJIFILM NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack
For using the maximum power of your mirrorless camera, the FUJIFILM NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack has been designed to better manage heat and ensure lightning fast camera performance. This battery is also compatible with older cameras that use the NP-W126 battery pack, but users will not see any performance advantages in those bodies.
FUJIFILM VPB-XH1 Vertical Power Booster Grip
Bring out the full potential of your X-H1 mirrorless camera with the VPB-XH1 Vertical Power Booster Grip from FUJIFILM. Capable of holding up to two batteries in addition to the one already in the camera, this grip increases the maximum number of shots in normal mode to approximately 900 stills. Its boost mode is its main feature, allowing it to use both batteries simultaneously to improve the speed of burst shots while reducing shutter time lag and blackout period. Additionally, the VPB-XH1 increases the maximum period for movie shooting to about 30 minutes in 4K, making it an essential accessory for videographers.
Standard grip functions are available, with a convenient shutter release button for vertical shots as well as a command dial and focus lever. AE-L, AF-ON, Q, and Fn buttons are also in the design for easy control over camera settings. Video makers will also enjoy its 3.5mm headphone jack, which allows for professional audio monitoring during recording.
The Vertical Power Booster grip is sealed against dust and water for a durable construction, and can operate at temperatures as low as 14°F. Included with it is the AC-9VS AC adapter for simultaneous charging of two batteries, completing the process in approximately 2 hours.
- Vertical shooting grip designed for the X-H1 mirrorless camera, holds up to two batteries for a maximum of 900 shots
- Boost mode improves burst shot performance, reduces shutter lag, and Minimizes blackout period, which is well-suited to sports shooters
- Extends 4K recording to approximately 30 minutes
- Controls include shutter release, command dial, focus lever, and AE-L, AF-ON, Q, and Fn buttons
- 3.5mm jack for mounting an optional headphone for audio monitoring
- Weather-sealed construction helps protect the grip against water and dust
- AC-9VS AC adapter included, allows for simultaneous dual battery charging in about 2 hours
SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as RAW and burst photography, the 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 32GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which also guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 95 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, SanDisk's 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card is water, shock, x-ray, and temperature proof to help protect your data. A built-in write protect switch further helps to safeguard your content, while advanced Error Correction Code engine offers improved data integrity and card reliability during read and write operations. This memory card includes downloadable RescuePRO data recovery software, which is good for one year of use and helps you restore accidentally deleted images. The card is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Up to 90 MB/s Write Speed for Burst-Mode Performance
32GB for Uninterrupted Video Capture at UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
4K Ultra HD Ready
Up to 95 MB/s Read Speed Helps Streamline Post-Production
Error Correction for Enhanced Reliability
Extreme Durability Helps Meet Climate Challenges
Ruggard Journey 24 DSLR Shoulder Bag (Black)
Store, protect, and transport your compact DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached lens, flash, and related accessories with the lightweight, black Journey 24 DSLR Shoulder Bag from Ruggard. This handsome bag features a large flap with a quick release buckle, and double-pull zipper closure. The main compartment has four padded, touch-fastening dividers for organizing equipment. A light gray interior lining makes it easier to locate gear in low light. Under the lid is a large, zippered, mesh accessory pocket. Small accessories are easily accommodated in the front exterior zippered pocket. Inside this pocket are two slip-in pockets, two memory card pockets with touch-fastening flaps, and a zippered mesh pocket.
Photographers will appreciate the neoprene water bottle/accessory pocket located on the exterior left side of the bag. On the opposite side is a strap for attaching accessories. Carry the Journey 24 Shoulder Bag by the padded top handle, or wear with the removable, adjustable, padded shoulder strap. The strap has swiveling snap-hooks that attach to metal D-rings on either side of bag. And on the back of the bag is a trolley strap that comes in handy when traveling with rolling luggage. Two strips of plastic feet on the bottom of the bag help protect it against abrasion. This well-made bag is constructed from weather-resistant polyester and ballistic nylon.