The Chauvet Professional Net-X II is a versatile Ethernet-to-DMX node with merging capabilities, well suited for the novice or experts working in professional lighting for concerts, event halls, clubs, or tours. The unit provides a reliable platform for beginners with its preset configuration library, while advanced users will appreciate the highly customizable network infrastructure for complex control systems.
The Net-X II functions as a merger for two controllers on either Ethernet or DMX, while offering the ability to record up to 10 DMX presets, which can be triggered remotely (via Phoenix connector). There are two 5-pin DMX inputs and eight 5-pin DMX outputs, which are all optically isolated, and can output up to eight universes simultaneously. LTP and HTP merging fully supports network protocols sACN, Art-Net, or DMX to merge two incoming controllers to any DMX output. Additionally, the Net-X II has RDM over network functionality. The Chauvet Professional Net-X II ships with a five-foot powerCON to Edison power cord.
- 5-pin DMX splitter/distributor
- Art-Net/sACN to DMX converter, up to eight universes
- DMX to Art-Net/sACN converter, up to eight universes
- Merge two 5-pin DMX universes into a single universe, or merge two NET controllers (Art-Net or sACN) into the same universe, then convert to standard 5-pin DMX for the outputs
- HTP (highest takes priority) and LTP (latest takes priority) merge functions supported
- Backup settings and configurations with same or other NET-X IIs
- Webserver supported for remote configuration and backup/update
- Integrated Record function allows you to record looks from a controller and save them into memory (10 shows in memory, 100 steps each) to trigger up to four shows/zones simultaneously using the 5-wire Phoenix cold contacts on the rear of the unit
- Supports RDM over Art-Net for remote fixture management