Discover the wonders beneath the waves with the SOLA Dive 2000 S/F LED Light from Light & Motion. Bright and versatile, this 295' depth-rated dive light delivers 150-600 lumens in a concentrated 12° spot beam, and 500-2000 lumens in a wider 60° flood beam. Its dual beam makes this dive light useful for illuminating a wide range of subjects, from the tight spaces in a cave to the broad side of a sunken ship, whether you are scuba diving or shooting underwater stills and videos.
The SOLA runs on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, which yields runtimes of 55 to 440 minutes, depending on the selected beam angle and brightness level. The included hand mount consists of a horizontal grip and a strap, allowing you to keep your fingers free for various tasks. There are also optional mounting accessories available, including ball and Locline mounts.
- Light source: CREE LED array
- Beam angles: 12° spot, 60° flood
- Spot beam is great for focusing or exploring tight spaces, such as nooks and crannies in a coral reef or cavern
- Flood beam works well as general light source and means of illuminating larger subjects, such as sharks, big sections of reefs, or sunken ships
- Spot outputs: 150, 300, and 600 lumens
- Flood outputs: 500, 1000, and 2000 lumens
- Runtime in spot mode: 110 minutes on high, 220 minutes on medium, and 440 minutes on low setting
- Runtime in flood mode: 55 minutes on high, 110 minutes on medium, and 220 minutes on low setting
- Runs on supplied, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Regulated output eliminates dimming during use
- Sliding thumb switch on body for powering on/off and selecting output modes
Construction and Handling Details
- Depth rating: 295'
- Housing meets FL-1 certification standards for waterproofing
- Supplied hand mount consists of a horizontal grip and a strap, allowing you to keep fingers free for various tasks
- Optional accessories include ball mount and Locline mount