With four Nichia 90+ CRI LEDs and a TIR lens throwing a powerful, even beam, the Acebeam EC65 LED Rechargeable Flashlight is a compact EDC torch bright enough for search-and-rescue, law enforcement, security and industrial applications, as well as recreational and home use. The EC65 has a maximum output of 2500 lumens, powered by a 5100mAh 21700 li-ion battery that recharges inside the light via Type-C USB. Maximum runtime is four days at the 20-lumen firefly setting.
A side switch cycles through five brightness levels and a strobe for signaling or self-defense. Anti-reflective coating on the glass window assures optimal light transmission. The aluminum housing is submersible to 16' and impact-resistant to 3.9'. Digital regulation allows consistent performance across the battery life. Overheat protection helps prevent the powerful LEDs from causing damage or injury, but Acebeam cautions against running the light on turbo for extended periods.
- Turbo: 2500 lumens (1 minute), 700 lumens (2.5 hours)
- High: 1400 lumens (4 minutes), 700 lumens (2.5 hours)
- Medium: 500 lumens
- Low: 250 lumens
- Firefly: 20 lumens
- Four Nichia 90+ CRI LEDs
- High (90+) Color Rendering Index, suitable for photo and video
- Carlco TIR Lens & anti-reflective coated glass window
- 900-lumen strobe for self-defense or signaling
- Location: side
- Type: Push button
- Turns on/off, cycles through brightness settings & strobe
- Type II hard anodized-aluminum housing, submersible to 16'
- Impact resistant to 3.9'
- 5100mAh 21700 li-ion battery recharges inside light via Type-C USB
- Can run on 18650 or two CR123A batteries
- Digital output regulation
- Overheat protection