Capture beautiful, high-resolution stitched images using the Pro Sony A-Mount to Large Format 4 x 5" View Camera Adapter from FotodioX. This manual adapter allows you to mount a Sony Alpha A-mount or Minolta AF-mount camera onto any 4 x 5" view camera with a standard Graflok back. By meshing the tilting and shifting capabilities of a large format system with the convenience of a digital sensor, you can expand your horizons and easily create stunning images. Note, however, that the adapter pushes the film plane further back from its original position and can only be used with lenses that are 90mm or longer.
The main feature of this system is a sliding mount board with a tension screw lock, which allows you to reposition your Sony Alpha A-mount or Minolta AF-mount camera in relation to the view camera and then lock it in place. Not only is this useful for framing, but it can be used to shoot several images and then easily stitch them in post-processing into a single, high-resolution file. To simplify the framing for this stitching process and help make it more precise, there are incremental markings on the sliding board.
- Mount a Sony Alpha A-mount or Minolta AF-mount camera onto a 4 x 5" view camera to use it as a digital back
- Compatible with standard Graflok backs found in select Cambo, Linhof, Calumet, Horseman, Omega, Toyo, and Kodak cameras
- Sliding mount board for easy framing, locks via screw on the top edge
- Allows you to scan the 4 x 5" back, enabling you to stitch pictures together into a single, high-resolution file
- Incremental markings help with positioning when capturing images for stitching
- Only compatible with lenses that are 90mm or longer