The MicroSaver 2.0 represents the next generation of laptop security with a self-coiling cable that makes it ideal for highly mobile professionals. The MicroSaver 2.0 was developed using strict specifications and advanced technologies.
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Pivot and rotate ball joint provides superior laptop engagement
- Strong 10mm twin lock heads offer uncompromised security for even the thinnest laptops and devices
- TAA Compliant
- T-Bar Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Security Slot found on most laptops and other devices like monitors, printers and docking stations
- Patented Hidden Pin Technology provides anti-pick features unique to Kensington
- Register & Retrieve program allows you to order replacement keys
Strong twin lock heads
The two lock heads are designed for thin laptops and devices while using the same key so you can quickly secure a laptop as well as a monitor, hard drive, printer or docking station.
Hidden Pin technology
The anti-pick technology ensures the lock cannot be tampered with.
T-Bar locking technology
The rotating bar securely attaches to the internal wall of the device for a premium level of security.
Carbon steel cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with the cable.
Pivot and rotate cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease.