With Pelican's photoluminescent 3310PL Flashlight, you never have to worry about not finding it when the lights go out. Its housing absorbs light and emits a bright glow in the dark. A white LED emitter provides a low 39-lumen output for reading or performing tasks, and a 378-lumen high intensity for navigation or searching. A flashing mode can also be used for signaling in emergencies.
The polycarbonate housing is IPX8-rated to be submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes. The lightweight, anti-roll body features deep finger grooves for a sure-grip in cold and wet conditions, or while wearing gloves.
- Low: 39 lumens
- High: 378 lumens
- White LED emitter
- Flashing mode for emergency or distress signaling
- Location: Body
- Type: Anti-slip push button
- Click-type on/off
- Material: Glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent polycarbonate body
- Emitter window: Clear polycarbonate
- Waterproofing: IPX8-rated and O-ring sealed, submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes
- Molded finger grooves provide non-slip grip
- Anti-roll handle
- Runs on three AA alkaline batteries