The Sibelius | Ultimate Standalone Perpetual Multi-Seat Site License New Seat is available to educational institutions who do not own Sibelius | Ultimate and would like to own at least 5 standalone seat licenses forever. Standalone licenses allow users to individually run Sibelius | Ultimate on their personal computer, without the need of a network.
The software comes with a Sibelius | Ultimate Software Update and Support Plan, which includes access to all new product updates and Standard Support for one year.
At the end of the 1-year period, users who want to continue the software updates and support plan must renew the plan at the current rate.
Running in Standalone Mode
- Each computer being used must be individually activated using the multi-seat Activation ID and System ID—provided with your purchase via an Entitlement Certificate
- Each activated computer takes up a seat with your license—the activation is unique to each computer
- When you reach the maximum number of activations with your license and you wish to activate Sibelius | Ultimate on a new computer, you must deactivate one of the computers. This will free up a license seat, allowing you to activate the computer to which you wish to transfer it.
- Sibelius | Ultimate software
- Sound library with 36GB of professional-quality orchestral, jazz, pop, marching band, and percussion sounds
- PhotoScore, NotateMe Lite, and AudioScore Lite software
- ReWire audio/data transfer software
- Sibelius | Ultimate Software Update and Support Plan, which includes access to all new product updates and Standard Support for the duration of your subscription