The HEDEN YMER 1-Motor Lens Control Kit with M26VE allows you to wirelessly control focus with the included M26VE motor and supports a second motor, sold separately, for wireless iris control. Additionally, it supports an optional LANC controller unit for wired zoom control. The included transmitter and receiver provide up to 330' of wireless transmission indoors and up to 1640' line-of-sight transmission in open areas. The receiver is capable of driving up to two motors (focus/iris), one at a time, switching between them at the press of a button. It supports the HEDEN M21VE-L, M26VE, VM35, LM30, and CM55 motors. The system provides fast, accurate responsiveness and high motor speed.
The M26VE is a compact, rod-mount lens motor featuring a 1.8 Nm torque that is powerful enough to drive most lenses, even those experiencing mechanical stiffness due to cold weather or age. The motor comes with a 19mm rod-mount bracket and includes a 15mm bushing. A snap-on 0.8 gear module is included while interchangeable 0.4, 0.5, and 0.6 modules, sold separately, are also supported. The gear module can be attached to either side of the gear housing. The motor mounts in a vertical position on the side of the lens.
A key feature of the YMER system is HEDEN's LenSaver Calibration, which provides a simple and effective way of calibrating for follow focus control. Press the "calibration" button, move your lens by hand from end-stop to end-stop, and then press the "calibration" button again as the last step. This is done without risk of damaging delicate lenses or lenses without end-stops. Another key feature is Manual Override, which lets you take manual control of the lens without affecting calibration. This feature allows the DP or camera operator to take manual control of the lens from the focus puller.
The YMER 1 transmitter's comfortable control knob offers very smooth rotation and features adjustable resistance for varying needs. Limit points can be set for easier focus adjustments, and the rotation range can be increased for finer control. Mounting threads on the rear allow attaching other devices, and an onboard button also allows you to remotely trigger recording. The transmitter is powered by a Sony NP-FM500H compatible battery, sold separately.
The YMER 1+1 receiver offers one wireless channel for focus and iris control, and one wired channel for an optional HEDEN LANC controller for zoom control.
- YMER-1 transmitter and YMER 1+1 receiver
- M26VE compact, 19/15mm rod-mount motor with interchangeable snap-on 0.8 gear module that can be attached to either side; 1.8 Nm torque
- Up to 1640' wireless line-of-sight transmission
- Receiver drives up to two motors, switchable at the press of a button for focus and iris control, and supports an optional wired LANC controller unit for zoom control
- Supports the HEDEN M21VE-L, M26VE, VM35, LM30, and CM55 motors
- Simple 3-step LenSaver Calibration
- Manual override without affecting calibration
- Adjustable control knob resistance
- Limit points
- Adjustable rotation range for finer control
- Mounting threads on the rear of the transmitter for attaching accessories or other devices
- Transmitter is powered by a Sony NP-FM500H compatible battery, sold separately
- Record trigger