Expand your lens choices to include most cine-style PL lenses by replacing your Canon EOS C300 Mk II camera's EF lens mount with the Wooden Camera PL Modification Kit. The kit includes a set of seven shims for aligning the back focus, along with all necessary tools and hardware.
The durable PL mount is constructed from aluminum and includes a PL port cap for keeping dust from drifting into your camera while the lens is removed. This modification is reversible, enabling you to use PL lenses on one project and EF Mount glass on another as you choose.
This modification kit is not compatible with the Canon C100, C100 Mk II, C200/200B, C300, C500, or C700.
- Enables the use of cine-style PL lenses with your Canon EOS C300 Mk II camera
- Includes a set of seven shims, all required tools, and a PL port cap
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Silver: 0.0005"
- Amber: 0.001"
- Purple: 0.0015"
- Red: 0.002"
- Green: 0.003"
- Tan: 0.004"
- Blue: 0.005"
- PL lenses with a rear protrusion longer than 1.3"
- Angenieux Optimo DP Rouge 16-42mm
- Angenieux Optimo DP Rouge 30-80mm