The CAME-TV Terapin Rig for Panasonic GH5 and GH4 is built around a power breakout box with a variety of camera and accessory connectors. Use this shoulder-mounted rig to transform your GH5/4 camera into an ergonomic ENG-style setup. The Terapin Rig is comprised of a baseplate with front 15mm and rear 11mm rods, a power distribution box, a Start/Stop trigger handle, a dummy battery, and a Sony L-series type battery plate.
The versatile breakout box at the heart of this rig transfers your camera's power, video, and audio signals to a larger, more accessible interface. It draws power from a single Sony L-series type battery and distributes that power to multiple devices simultaneously. The breakout box sports an SDI video output (BNC), two 7.2V accessory ports, and the battery plate. Audio features include one XLR audio input with 48V phantom power, and a 3.5mm headphone jack with volume control knob.
The LWS baseplate supports 15mm accessories, enabling you to easily build out your camera rig. The soft shoulder pad attaches to the 11mm rods mounted to the rear of the baseplate. Additional rig components include a microphone clamp, a right angle HDMI adapter, two audio cables, a DC power cable, an HDMI type A cable, and an HDMI type A to type D (micro) cable.
- The power distribution box uses a single L-series type battery to power both your HG5/4 camera, and several accessories
- Converts the GH5/4's HDMI video output to a more secure SDI (BNC) output suitable for distribution over extended distances
- The handgrip provides a start/stop recording trigger
- Enables the mounting of 15mm LWS rod-compatible accessories
- Use a pro-style microphone with the 48V phantom-powered XLR audio input
- A soft shoulder pad offers comfortable handheld operating
- Integrated cold shoe and threaded accessory mounts