Take time to unwind at the end of a long day with the white Zenergy Portable White Noise Sleep Therapy Machine from iHome. The Zenergy is designed to influence your mood with multiple sound features that are meant to produce a calming environment for sleep or mediation. This noise machine incorporates twelve different sound therapy modes, eight of which are white noise tracks that aim to reduce tension. The Zenergy also has a built-in breathing coach that follows the 4-7-8 method, a breathing exercise that involves a four-second inhale, followed by a seven-second breath hold, and an eight-second exhale.
Furthermore, the Zenergy has an integrated sleep timer that can be programmed in conjunction with your sound therapy modes. The timer is able to cycle through audio for a minimum of two minutes and a maximum of ninety minutes. If you're worried about the Zenergy powering through while you drift off to sleep, rest easy because iHome includes a 100 to 240V AC adapter with their Zenergy noise machine. Moreover, the Zenergy Portable White Noise Sleep Therapy Machine is packaged inside a gift box so you can share the art of relaxation with someone special.
- Air: A low-toned noise frequency that's designed to sound similar to air flowing through a fan, which helps to mute background noises and promote relaxation or sleep.
- 4-7-8 Breathing Guide: With a design that's inspired by yoga breathing techniques, this mode features an integrated voice guide that instructs when to inhale and exhale.
- Calming Meditation: This mode is designed to deliver deep, resonating tones and continuous flowing waves that mimic breathing patterns for meditation.
- Calming Ocean: With this setting, users get to play back digitally recorded sounds from an ocean.
- Dream: A tonal melody in frequency that's designed to mimic the Theta brainwaves for enhanced REM sleep.
- Focus: This mode is designed to aid concentration with a medium-toned, pink noise frequency that sounds similar to a waterfall.
- Heartbeat: Listen to the tones of a relaxed heart beat in this feature, which is designed to encourage a slowed down heart rate of your own.
- Nature: With this setting, users get to hear digitally recorded woodland sounds that are reminiscent to springtime.
- Peace: White noise and Delta tone melodies are layered together to help quiet a noisy environment, which is designed to calm an over-active mind.
- Thunder Storm: In this mode, users get to play back digitally recorded audio from a thunder storm, as well as rainfall sounds.
- Quiet: A high toned white noise frequency that sounds similar to radio static, which aims to negate environmental background noises.
- Zen: A tonal melody that's designed to deliver Delta brainwave-mimicking frequencies for meditation.