This Front Protective Glass from Angenieux is a clear, screw-on filter with a 1x filter factor. It is designed to provide enhanced protection for an Angenieux Optimo Ultra 12X series lens such as when recording under conditions with an elevated potential of damage to the lens's front element, whether from flying debris or accidental contact with stationary objects within a scene.
Constructed from optical glass for clarity and color fidelity, this filter is also multi-coated to prevent reflections as well as glare. No front threads are included on this filter's ring or mount. A plastic case is provided for storage and transport.
- Compatible with Angenieux Optimo Ultra 12X lenses
- Provides enhanced lens protection when recording under conditions with an elevated potential of damage to the lens's front element
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use
- Creates no additional coloration or contrast
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity and color fidelity
- Multi-coated to prevent reflections as well as glare
- Aluminum-alloy filter ring
- Plastic case for storage and transport