This B&H Kit combines the Bose S1 Pro Multi-Position PA System with Battery Pack with a speaker stand, dynamic handheld microphone with XLR cable, a microphone stand, and a microphone windscreen to create a mobile performance PA setup well suited for singer/song writers, bars, coffee shops, and public address applications.
Audio professionals, musicians, DJs, and anyone looking for accurate sound reproduction will be thrilled with the Bose S1 Pro Multi-Position PA System with Bluetooth and Battery Pack, an all-in-one portable PA system that can be used in a variety of ways including a floor monitor, practice amplifier, Bluetooth speaker, or a full PA setup.
The full-featured, 3-channel mixer with reverb offers two combo XLR-1/4" inputs, a 3.5mm stereo input, and Bluetooth for streaming audio from up to 30' away. The onboard ToneMatch processing is designed to enhance vocals and instruments. The S1 Pro has built-in sensors, which detect multiple aiming positions, allowing for optimal sound in nearly any position including on a table, on the floor, or mounted on a standard 35mm speaker stand.
The included battery pack allows you to power-up and play your Bose S1 Pro system for up to 6 hours at high-output levels. This lithium-ion battery installs easily into the dedicated compartment on your S1 Pro for secure and reliable use. The dual charge modes allow the S1 Pro system to quick charge for rapid charging or trickle-charge while in use.
- High-quality PA: High-output sound from a small, convenient system that is ready to perform whenever and wherever you are
- Made to travel: Lightweight, ultra-portable enclosure designed to transport effortlessly using the convenient carry handle
- Professional sound: Onboard 3-channel mixer offers independent ToneMatch, reverb, and EQ controls on two channels, with a dedicated channel for either wired (3.5mm) or wireless music sources
- Bluetooth: High-quality, wireless Bluetooth streaming from your mobile device, with one-touch pairing
- Flexible setups: Multiple positions with Auto EQ ensure that you always sound your best, regardless of placement orientation. It’s also speaker-stand compatible with standard 1-3/8" mounting poles
- Included battery: The rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows you to perform anywhere for hours, while the Quick Charge function helps you recharge in a hurry
- Elevated surface: Position the S1 Pro on a surface. This projects sound clearly and evenly throughout the audience and ensures that audience members enjoy the full frequency range of the system
- Tilt-back: For performances where your audience is close to you, tilt the S1 Pro onto its back edge. For best results, you should stand or sit to one side of the loudspeaker to avoid blocking sound from the audience
- Monitor mode: To use the S1 Pro as a personal floor monitor, place it on the ground horizontally, in front of and pointing toward the performer. Tilt the loudspeaker onto its side edge. Rotate the Bose logo counterclockwise to match your chosen mode
- Speaker stand: Place one or two S1 Pro systems on speaker stands (sold separately) for general-purpose sound reinforcement
- Up to 6 hours of operating time when used at high-output levels, for performance use you can count on
- Lithium-ion battery technology provides high-energy density and full-output use of your S1 Pro system without compromising volume levels
- Dual charge modes allow the S1 battery pack to be trickle-charged while the S1 Pro system is in use with AC power, or when not being used for play, the switchable Quick Charge Mode can be used for rapid charging
- Permanently install the battery inside the S1 Pro system for safe and easy charging
The black M-85-B Professional Dynamic Handheld Microphone from Polsen is a cardioid microphone with durable all-metal construction and a balanced XLR output connector. Designed for live stage and the rigors of the road, this mic can be used for vocals and speech applications. The M-85-B is built with an on/off switch and the cardioid polar pattern rejects off-axis noise with a focus on audio in front of the capsule to minimize the possibility of feedback. In addition, the M-85-B's frequency response is tailored for vocals and is designed to make your voice clear and easy-to-understand. The microphone outputs a balanced signal via its XLR output connector and comes with its own balanced XLR to 1/4" cable.
The Auray MS-5230T Tripod Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom features durable, steel construction. The telescoping boom arm is adjustable from 19.3 to 33.9" in length, allowing you to angle and extend the mic placement however you need it. An ergonomic twist-action clutch helps adjust the height of the stand, while the reinforced tripod base and nonslip feet keep it firmly in place. The Auray MS-5230T mic stand collapses for easy transport.
Keep your speakers mounted securely with the Auray SS-47A, a rugged and durable speaker stand fashioned out of aluminum, making it both lightweight and durable. The stand is suitable for portable and full-sized PA speakers weighing up to 120 lb. You'll find the stand comes with an industry standard 1.375" mount, as well as a 1.5" adapter to ensure compatibility with practically any PA speaker on the market.
The stand offers a telescoping center column adjustable from 3.8 to 7.5', and comes equipped with a metal locking collar that allows for precise height adjustment and optimal speaker placement. The stand makes use of a sturdy tripod base with nonslip rubber feet for assured stability and traction on all manner of floor surfaces.
This speaker stand suits both indoor and outdoor gigs. Lightweight at 6.1 lb, the stand folds down to a compact 44" for easy transportation and storage.
The black Auray WHF Series Foam Windscreens are designed to reduce unwanted broadband wind noise and vocal pops with minimal high frequency loss.
This WHF-158 Foam Windscreen is designed for use with many common handheld microphones with a 1-5/8" diameter head. The density of the specialty acoustic foam is optimized to help protect the microphone element from air bursts without muffling the sound.
When used on a handheld microphone, this windscreen is effective in minimizing wind noise and plosive sounds. It is most effective in calm to light breeze conditions (0 to 7 mph) and can be used indoors for protection against drafts caused by air-conditioners. Users can generally expect a 4 to 8 dB reduction in wind noise with very slight dampening of high frequencies. For most applications, the very slight high-frequency dampening is a worthwhile exchange for the notable wind noise reduction.
The WHF-158's foam is hypoallergenic and washable and helps prevent moisture and dirt from damaging your microphone. The windscreen is designed to fit microphones from Shure, Electro-Voice, AKG, Audio-Technica, Audix, Beyerdynamic, Sennheiser, Neumann and others.
The WHF-158 Foam Windscreen for 1-5/8" Diameter Microphones is an effective solution for basic wind protection.