This B&H Kit combines the Bose S1 Pro Multi-Position PA System with Battery Pack with a speaker stand, dynamic handheld microphone with XLR cable, a microphone stand, and a microphone windscreen to create a mobile performance PA setup well suited for singer/song writers, bars, coffee shops, and public address applications.
Bose S1 Pro Multi-Position PA System with Battery Pack
The Bose S1 Pro Multi-Position PA System with Battery Pack is a compact sound reinforcement package designed for musicians, DJs, and anyone looking for accurate sound reproduction. The S1 Pro can be used in a variety of ways including a floor monitor, practice amplifier, Bluetooth speaker, or a full PA setup.
The full-featured, 3-channel mixer with reverb offers two combo XLR-1/4" inputs, an 1/8" stereo input, and Bluetooth for streaming audio from up to 30' away. The on-board ToneMatch processing is designed to enhance vocals and instruments. The S1 Pro has built-in sensors, which detect multiple aiming positions, allowing for optimal sound in nearly any position including on a table, on the floor, or mounted on a standard 35mm speaker stand.
The included battery pack allows you to power-up and play your Bose S1 Pro system for up to 6 hours at high-output levels. This lithium-ion battery installs easily into the dedicated compartment on your S1 Pro for secure and reliable use. The dual charge modes allow the S1 Pro system to quick charge for rapid charging or trickle-charge while in use.
- High-quality PA: High-output sound from a small, convenient system that is ready to perform whenever and wherever you are
- Made to travel: Lightweight, ultra-portable enclosure designed to transport effortlessly using the convenient carry handle
- Professional sound: On-board 3-channel mixer offers independent ToneMatch, reverb and EQ controls on two channels, with a dedicated channel for either wired (1/8") or wireless music sources
- Bluetooth: High-quality, wireless Bluetooth streaming from your mobile device, with one-touch pairing
- Flexible setups: Multiple positions with Auto EQ ensure that you always sound your best, regardless of placement orientation. It’s also speaker-stand compatible with standard 1-3/8" mounting poles
- Optional battery: Optional rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows you to perform anywhere for hours, while the Quick Charge function helps you recharge in a hurry
- Elevated surface: Position the S1 Pro on a surface. This projects sound clearly and evenly throughout the audience, and ensures that audience members enjoy the full frequency range of the system
- Tilt-back: For performances where your audience is close to you, tilt the S1 Pro onto its back edge. For best results, you should stand or sit to one side of the loudspeaker to avoid blocking sound from the audience
- Monitor mode: To use the S1 Pro as a personal floor monitor, place it on the ground horizontally, in front of and pointing toward the performer. Tilt the loudspeaker onto its side edge. Rotate the Bose logo counterclockwise to match your chosen mode
- Speaker stand: Place one or two S1 Pro systems on speaker stands (sold separately) for general-purpose sound reinforcement
- Up to 6 hours of operating time when used at high-output levels, for performance use you can count on
- Lithium-ion battery technology provides high-energy density and full-output use of your S1 Pro system without compromising volume levels
- Dual charge modes allow the S1 battery pack to be trickle-charged while the S1 Pro system is in use with AC power, or when not being used for play, the switchable Quick Charge Mode can be used for rapid charging
- Permanently install the battery inside the S1 Pro system for safe and easy charging
Polsen HDM-16-S Handheld Dynamic Performance Microphone
The HDM-16-S Handheld Dynamic Performance Microphone from Polsen is a reliable and rugged handheld microphone with an integrated on/off switch. The supercardioid polar pattern and frequency response is optimized for the human voice and can be used for live stage, vocal presentation, and studio applications.
The microphone's polar pattern is designed to eliminate off-axis sound. Additionally, an on/off switch lets you quickly silence the mic when necessary. Built with rugged construction, the Polsen HDM-16-S will withstand the rigors of transport and live performances. A 16.4' XLR cable, carry pouch, and a mic clip are also included.
Optimized for Vocals
Supercardioid Polar Pattern
Rugged and Portable
Auray MS-5230T Tripod Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom
The Auray MS-5230T Tripod Microphone Stand with Telescoping Boom features durable, steel construction. The telescoping boom arm is adjustable from 19.3 to 33.9" in length, allowing you to angle and extend the mic placement however you need it. An ergonomic twist-action clutch helps adjust the height of the stand, while the reinforced tripod base and nonslip feet keep it firmly in place. The Auray MS-5230T mic stand collapses for easy transport.
Samson LS40 Lightweight Speaker Stand for Samson Expedition Portable PAs
The LS40 from Samson is a lightweight telescoping speaker stand with a tripod base. The stand features a rugged steel construction, and a sleek black finish and is ideal for use with the Samson Expedition Series Portable PAs such as the Escape, Express, XP106, and XP106w.
With a standard 1 3/8-inch pole adapter, the LS40 stand can fit most PA speakers. It features a safety locking latch and is adjustable for up to 4.75' in height, but can handle enclosures that weigh up to 44 pounds.
Auray WHF-158 Foam Windscreen for 1-5/8" Diameter Microphones (Black)
The black Auray WHF Series Foam Windscreens are designed to reduce unwanted broadband wind noise and vocal pops with minimal high frequency loss.
This WHF-158 Foam Windscreen is designed for use with many common handheld microphones with a 1-5/8" diameter head. The density of the specialty acoustic foam is optimized to help protect the microphone element from air bursts without muffling the sound.
When used on a handheld microphone, this windscreen is effective in minimizing wind noise and plosive sounds. It is most effective in calm to light breeze conditions (0-7mph), and can be used indoors for protection against drafts caused by air-conditioners. Users can generally expect a 4dB to 8dB reduction in wind noise, with very slight dampening of high frequencies. For most applications, the very slight high frequency dampening is a worthwhile exchange for the notable wind noise reduction.
The WHF-158's foam is hypoallergenic and washable and helps prevent moisture and dirt from damaging your microphone. The windscreen is designed to fit microphones from Shure, Electro-Voice, AKG, Audio-Technica, Audix, Beyerdynamic, Sennheiser, Neumann and others.
The WHF-158 Foam Windscreen for 1-5/8" Diameter Microphones is an effective solution for basic wind protection.