The Nisha 49mm Center Speed Filter can be used to apply a motion blur effect through the center of an image. Within the middle 1/3rd of this filter's surface is a combination of fine, etched lines which create the motion blur effect using diffraction spikes that extend from point light sources such as the sun, a light bulb, or a candle, as well as objects within the scene which are prominent sources of reflected light.
This filter is most effective where point light sources or objects that are reflecting light also feature a significant degree of contrast from the rest of the image. Under such conditions, the diffraction spikes which provide the motion blur effect become more apparent while wide lens apertures can be used to help ensure that the filter's etched lines do not become visible in the picture.
The Nisha 49mm Center Speed Filter is constructed from optical glass and features an aluminum-alloy filter ring that can be rotated to adjust the direction of the diffraction spikes and overall orientation of the motion blur effect.
A leatherette pouch is included for storage and transport.
- Applies a motion blur effect to middle 1/3rd of an image
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity
- Filter ring can be rotated to adjust the placement and overall orientation of the motion blur effect
- 49mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters
- Leatherette pouch for storage and transport