Sleek, stylish, and versatile, the light gold Leica C-Lux is a multimedia digital camera well-suited for everyday shooting. Revolving around a 20.1MP 1" MOS sensor, both high-resolution stills and UHD 4030p video can be recorded. The sensor's design affords a top sensitivity of ISO 25600 to enable working in low light, and a top 10-fps shooting rate is also available for photographing moving subjects. Complementing the sensor's versatility is a 15x optical zoom Leica DC Vario-Elmar lens, which covers a 24-360mm equivalent focal length range for photographing in a broad variety of situations. This lens's reach is benefited by 5-axis optical image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when working handheld.
Beyond its performance, the C-Lux is also distinguished by its physical design that incorporates both a 2.33m-dot electronic viewfinder, for bright eye-level shooting, and a 3.0" 1.24m-dot touchscreen LCD. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE connectivity permits wirelessly sharing photos and movies to your mobile devices via the dedicated Leica C-Lux app.
20.1MP 1" MOS Sensor
Leica DC Vario-Elmar 15x Zoom Lens
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Eye-level shooting is supported via the built-in 0.21" 2.33m-dot electronic viewfinder, which is ideal for working in bright, sunlit conditions.
- Rear 3.0" 1.24m-dot LCD monitor features a touchscreen design to support intuitive image playback and menu navigation. The screen's design also has an oleophobic coating to prevent marks and fingerprints.
- Both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE are available to facilitate wirelessly sharing imagery to iOS and Android smartphones or tablets via the dedicated Leica C-Lux app.
- Slim and sleek camera design features an attractive light gold finish.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available for working in low-light situations.