Based on the Fostex T50RP MKIII headphones, the semi-open back Dekoni Audio Blue Fostex/Dekoni HiFi Audiophile Planar Magnetic Headphones feature redesigned components to create a warm, pleasing listening experience, well suited for audiophiles and audio engineers. The Dekoni version utilizes a redesigned baffle system and asymmetrical earpads, which help prevent ear fatigue and create a smoother all-around sound with deeper bass.
Like the original Fostex T50RP, the Dekoni features copper-foil etched polyimide film drivers, which utilize proprietary Regular Phase (RP) technology in order to ensure an accurate reproduction of sonic material. To ensure a full representation of the sonic spectrum, the headphones offer a frequency response of 15 Hz to 35 kHz. The Dekoni Audio Blue Fostex/Dekoni HiFi Audiophile Planar Magnetic Headphones are designed to highlight a flat and clear sound and sport a detachable cable, which can be replaced if lost or broken.
- Asymmetrical earpads help reduce listening fatigue
- Redesigned internal baffle system
- Semi-open type for flat and clear sound
- Proprietary Regular Phase (RP) diaphragm driver using copper foil etched polyimide film and neodymium magnets
- Maximum input level of 3000mW to comply with pro audio environments
- Includes two different detachable cables, one with a 1/4" plug for professional use, and one with a 3.5mm plug for portable audio use