Designed for commercial use, the DH-PFS3006-4ET-60 4-Port Fast Ethernet PoE+ Switch from Dahua comes with a total PoE power budget of up to 60W so you can plug PoE-compliant devices into any of the four Gigabit PoE+ ports. Alongside the four Fast Ethernet ports, you will find dual Fast Ethernet uplink ports to connect various network components directly to the switch. Once configured, the Dahua switch resides on Layer 2 of the network and supports a variety of network standards including 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3X, 802.3af, and 802.3at. Furthermore, this PoE switch is capable of transmitting power and data at distances of up to 820' to give you maximum flexibility when configuring your devices.
- Layer 2 commercial switch
- Long-distance PoE (LD PoE) transmits power and data up to 820'
- Conforms to IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3X
- Conforms to IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 803.3at
- Supports hi-PoE (60W)
- MAC auto-learning and Aging; 2K MAC address capacity
- MDI/MDIX self-adaptation
- Metal enclosure