The Pro Series 24-Channel 12MP 4K NVR from Dahua Technology supports up to 12MP cameras and records 3840 x 2160 resolution video at up to a total of 320 Mb/s. It features one HDMI and one VGA output, and plays back a quad-split in 4K and 16-channel split in 1080p. This model comes with 12TB of internal HDD storage pre-installed, expandable to 20TB. Recording is in the H.265/H.264 codecs.
There is also an RCA audio input and an output, and an RS-232 serial port. iOS and Android devices are compatible for mobile management. There are analytics features (see below), and also Dewarping Mode, N+M Hot Standby redundancy for fail-over and immediate backup, and Automatic Network Replenishment (ANR) for automatically storing to a camera's SD card if the network gets disconnected and automatically recovering the data afterwards. The NVR also supports an optional Point of Sale (POS) feature, ideal for grocery and retail stores, for monitoring cash transactions.
Intelligent Video System (IVS)
- Tampering with the camera
- Camera loses or changes focus drastically
- Error writing to an onboard microSD card
- Error sending or receiving data over the network
- Unauthorized access to the camera
- Motion: An object moves through any part of the scene
- Tripwire: A target crosses a user-defined line
- Intrusion: A target enters or exits a defined perimeter
- Scene Change: A person/object moves the camera to change the scene or covers the camera to obscure the scene
- Abandoned/Missing Object: A target leaves an object in a designated area, or removes an object from the same area
- Facial Detection: Detects and captures a snapshot of a human face in a defined area within a scene
- People Counting: Measures the number of customers, visitors, or passengers in a surveillance scene
- Heat Map: Generates a visual representation of data