The TM-WS1 Furry Windshield for Shotgun Microphones from Saramonic is a slip-on furry windshield ideal for shoots in higher wind conditions when the foam windscreen doesn't provide enough protection from wind noise.
The TM-WS1 features a multilayered design that provides optimum wind diffusion and noise rejection of up to 40 dB, with very little high-frequency loss. It also protects the mic from dirt and moisture.
While originally designed for the Saramonic SoundBird T3, SoundBird v1, and SR-TM1 shotgun microphones, the TM-WS1 windshield is also compatible with many industry-standard shotgun microphones. Its flexible opening fits snuggly on shotgun mics with diameters ranging from 0.7 to 0.9" (19 to 24mm), and it can accommodate shotgun interference tubes of 4.7 to 6.7" (12 to 17cm) in length.
Compatible With, but Not Limited To:
- Saramonic SoundBird T3, SoundBird v1, SR-TM1
- Røde NTG-1, NTG-2, NTG-3, NTG-4, NTG-4+
- Sennheiser ME 66 K6, ME 80 K3U, MKH 416, MKH 418, MKE 600, MKH 8060 + MZF + MZX + MZL, MKH 60
- Sanken CS 1, CS 2, CS-3e
- Schoeps CMIT 5
- Deity S-Mic 2
- Audio-Technica AT 4073a (BP4073), AT 875 (AT875R), AT 877, AT897
- Sony BVP5/BVP7, BVP 537, BVW, ECM 670, ECM 672, ECM 673, ECM 674, ECM 678, ECM 680S, NEX-FS700RH, PXW-FS7/7K, PXW-X180, PMW-F5/55
- Zoom F1-SP (SGH-6 Shotgun Mic)
- Beyer Dynamic MCE 86 N (C) S, MCE 87vs
- DPA: 4017
- Neumann KMR 81i, KMR-81D
- Shure VP82, VP89S
- AKG C 568 EB, CK 68 ULS C460B Full + RED