Combining a full-featured Garmin handheld GPS/GLONASS navigation unit with a two-way radio, the Rino 750 expands the potential of your hiking, hunting, geocaching, and exploring. Its 3" sunlight-readable touchscreen works in both profile and landscape orientations.
The Rino 750 is a two-way communications device using GMRS (General Mobile Radio Service, license required) frequencies, with a range of 20 miles. It enables voice communication and texting with other nearby Rino users, and has the ability to send your position to other users so they can see your location on their Rinos' maps. You can also share your waypoints, tracks, routes, and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin handheld devices.
Of course, the Rino 750 is also a Garmin navigational handheld, equipped with the company's signature features, including compatibility with both GPS and GLONASS satellites for reliable positioning even under heavy cover or in remote locations. A built-in barometric altimeter and 3-axis compass make it easy to get your bearings without needing to hold the unit level. The unit comes with Garmin's worldwide, shaded-relief basemap, and readily accepts more detailed maps via a micro-USB or download.
Weather safety features include support for Active Weather, with real-time conditions, forecasts, and alerts (in areas with coverage) directly on your handheld display when the Rino is paired with a compatible smartphone and the Garmin Connect mobile app. For added safety, the Rino 750 features a built-in NOAA weather radio with Specific Area Message Encoding, which allows you to see National Weather Service warnings and watches displayed county-by-county on the map screen.
You can use a Bluetooth-enabled headset with the Rino 750, and can sync the device with your phone and use it to receive calls, texts, emails and more. Power is supplied by the included rechargeable lithium-ion power pack or a AA battery pack, sold separately. The Rino 750 is compatible with Garmin's free BaseCamp trip-planning and information-sharing software. It is rated IPX7 water resistant and has a battery life of up to 14 hours.
- Utilizes GPS and GLONASS satellites
- 3-axis compass
- Barometric altimeter and accelerometer
- Two-way GMRS radio (license required)
- 20-mile range
- 22 channels
- Voice activation
- Vibration alert
- Location reporting to other Rino users
- Text between units
- Share waypoints, tracks, routes, and geocaches wirelessly
- Supports Active Weather and animated radar overlays
- Built-in NOAA weather radio for county-level alerts
- Preloaded with shaded-relief worldwide basemap
- Compatible with custom maps Add your own custom points of interest
- 10,000 waypoint memory
- microSD card slot lets you add maps
- Hunt/fish calendar
- Sun and moon information
- Area calculation
- Compatible with Garmin Basecamp software
- Bluetooth & ANT+ wireless capable
- 3" sunlight-readable touchscreen display
- Reflective display technology uses external light in combination with the device's LED backlight to increase brightness
- Choose between portrait and landscape viewing modes