The white, LD Systems MAUI 5 GO is an ultra-portable, battery-operated column PA system that comprises a subwoofer cabinet and a three-section column. With a four-driver line-array design and an 8" subwoofer, the MAUI 5 GO delivers 800W of peak power with extended coverage and wide dispersion, ideal for street musicians or for speech and music reinforcement at private and corporate events. Powered by a high-capacity lithium-ion pack, it provides up to 30 hours of continuous performance on a full charge.
The four-channel mixer features a microphone input, a Hi-Z instrument input, an aux input, and a Bluetooth receiver for stereo audio streaming. The built-in proprietary LECC DSP processing digital signal, which offers multiband limiter, equalizer, compressor, and crossover functions, ensures optimum audio playback with maximum clarity, while protecting the MAUI 5 GO from overload.
Lightweight (at 27 lb) and easy to transport, it assembles in seconds using custom, multi-pin connectors. The battery section uses the company's proprietary Quick-Swap technology for fast and easy replacement (even while the system is in operation), allowing you to perform without time limit.
- All-in-one, portable PA system ideal for street musicians or for speech and music reinforcement at private and corporate events
- For crowds of over 100 people
- 200W RMS / 800W peak power
- Four-piece design assembles in seconds with custom multi-pin connectors
- High-capacity, rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Quick-Swap technology provides up to 30 hours of continuous performance on a full charge
- Lightweight (at 27 lb) and easy to transport
- 8" subwoofer with bass-reflex cabinet
- Line-array design with four drivers provides extended coverage with wide dispersion
- Integrated 4-channel mixer provides separate volume controls for the input channels, sum, and subwoofer
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver
- Microphone input with low-cut filter
- Hi-Z instrument and aux line inputs
- Proprietary LECC digital signal processing: multiband limiter, equalizer, compressor, crossover functions
- Variable high-frequency boost at 100 Hz
- Standby mode
- Subwoofer with integrated electronics for all system components, including a charging module for charging the battery and a connection for the column sections on the top side
- Battery section with integrated rechargeable battery, charging status display, and connections on the underside and top side
- Spacer section with connections on the underside and top side
- Speaker section with 4-driver line-array speaker and connector on the underside