Available here as a 50-pack of 5 x 7" sheets, this Washi Torinoko Paper from Ilford is a fine art paper with a traditional washi base and a finely-textured matte surface. The paper has the look and feel of handmade paper and is produced using a specialized Japanese paper-making machine called a Tanmo machine. It has a unique inkjet coating with a wide color gamut and excellent color consistency, and the paper is acid free with no optical brighteners.
- Produced using a specialized Japanese papermaking machine called a Tanmo machine
- Look and feel of handmade Japanese paper
- Finely-textured matte surface with a wide color gamut
- Acid-free paper with no optical brighteners
- Well-suited for fine art reproduction
- Designed for inkjet printer systems using either aqueous dye or pigment inks