The Rosco RoscoLED Tape VariColor RGBA Kit provides filmmakers, DJs, and set designers with versatile solutions for incorporating dramatic LED accent lighting with vibrant colors and warm hues into their set pieces, graphics, or background panels, even in demanding environments. The kit includes two 16.4' reels of RoscoLED VariColor tape with 48 red, 48 green, 48 blue, and 48 amber LEDs per 3.2', capable of producing 1250 lumens of any color or tint. A matched, DMX-addressable RoscoLED VariColor control box with cables and connectors provides power and dimming control for both reels.
Allowing for fully customizable solutions, the durable and flexible LED tapes are field-cuttable with cut points every 3.94". Each reel of tape comes pre-configured with a multi-pin connector designed to quickly plug into the control box for plug-and-play installation.
What's in The Kit
- Two 16.4' RoscoLED Tape VariColor reels
- Two 16.4' RoscoLED 5-pin VariColor cables
- Two 7.8" RoscoLED 5-pin VariColor female connectors with pigtails
- RoscoLED VariColor control box (400W, 24V) for power and DMX dimming control
Bold Colors and Warm Hues
- RGBA (red, green, blue, amber) color-mixing LED tape
- Produces virtually any color or tint
- Warm, amber-infused hues
Bright and Efficient Output
- Dual-line of SMD2835 emitters
- LED distribution per 3.2': 48 x reds + 48 x greens + 48 x blues + 48 x ambers
- Each reel produces 1250 lumens per 3.2' while only consuming 38.4W of energy
- Each reel of tape in the kit comes pre-configured with a multi-pin connector
- Designed to quickly plug into the control box—no field soldering required
Fully Customizable Solutions
- Field-cuttable tape with cut points every 3.94"
- Each reel features a robust 2 oz copper heat sink
- Integrated copper enables efficient thermal management of the LED emitters, allowing them to run cooler and extend their lifespan
- Thick copper base minimizes potential for damage to the electronic circuits during handling and installation
- IP43 rating