The 16.4' reel of Rosco RoscoLED Tape VariColor RGBA provides filmmakers, DJs, and set designers with versatile solutions for incorporating dramatic LED accent lighting with vibrant colors and warm hues into their set pieces, graphics, or background panels, even in demanding environments.
The tape features 48 red, 48 green, 48 blue, and 48 amber LEDs per 3.2', capable of producing 1250 lumens of any color or tint. It comes pre-configured with a multi-pin connector designed to quickly plug into RoscoLED control boxes, extension cables, or splitters, with no field soldering required.
This durable and flexible LED tape is equipped with a robust 2 oz copper heat sink which enables efficient thermal management of the diodes, allowing them to run cooler and extending their lifespan. The thick copper base minimizes the potential for damage to the electronic circuits during handling and installation. Allowing for fully customizable solutions, the RoscoLED tape is field-cuttable with cut points every 3.94". A mating female connector with pigtails is also included for connection to standalone power and dimming controls (available separately).
Bold Colors and Warm Hues
- RGBA (red, green, blue, amber) color-mixing LED tape
- Produces virtually any color or tint
- Warm, amber-infused hues
Bright and Efficient Output
- Dual-line of SMD2835 emitters
- LED distribution per 3.2': 48 reds + 48 greens + 48 blues + 48 ambers
- Each reel produces 1250 lumens per 3.2' while only consuming 38.4W of energy
- Reel comes pre-configured with a multi-pin connector
- Designed to quickly plug into the control box—no field soldering required
Fully Customizable Solutions
- Field-cuttable tape with cut points every 3.94"
- Includes mating female connector with pigtails for connection to optional standalone power and dimming controls
- Each reel features a robust 2 oz copper heat sink
- Integrated copper enables efficient thermal management of the LED emitters, allowing them to run cooler and extend their lifespan
- Thick copper base minimizes potential for damage to the electronic circuits during handling and installation
- IP43 rating