The 16.4' reel of Rosco RoscoLED Tape VariColor RGB + Warm White provides filmmakers, DJs, and set designers with a versatile solution for incorporating dramatic LED accent lighting with vibrant colors and warm white light into their set pieces, graphics, or background panels, even in demanding environments.
The tape features 48 RGB and 48 Warm White (3000K) LEDs per 3.2', which generate 1440 lumens for color-mixing options with clean white light and superior color rendering. It comes pre-configured with a multi-pin connector designed to quickly plug into RoscoLED control boxes, extension cables, or splitters, with no field soldering required.
This durable and flexible LED tape is equipped with a robust 3 oz copper heat sink which enables efficient thermal management of the diodes, allowing them to run cooler and extending their lifespan. The thick copper base minimizes the potential for damage to the electronic circuits during handling and installation.
Allowing for fully customizable solutions, the RoscoLED tape is field-cuttable with cut points every 4.92". A mating female connector with pigtails is also included for connection to standalone power and dimming controls (available separately).
- RGB (red, green, blue) LEDs for full-range color-mixing options
- High-output, 3000K warm-white light with 93 CRI and 92 TLCI
- Produces clean white light with superior color rendering
- SMD5050 RGB emitters and SMD2835 white emitters
- LED distribution per 3.2': 48 x RGB + 48 x white
- Each reel produces 1440 lumens per 3.2' while only consuming 23W of energy
- Reel comes pre-configured with a multi-pin connector
- Designed to quickly plug into the control box—no field soldering required
- Field-cuttable tape with cut points every 4.92"
- Includes mating female connector with pigtails for connection to optional standalone power and dimming controls
- Each reel features a robust 3 oz copper heat sink
- Integrated copper enables efficient thermal management of the LED emitters, allowing them to run cooler and extend their lifespan
- Thick copper base minimizes potential for damage to the electronic circuits during handling and installation
- IP43 rating